Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
hoping one day someday
thanks mate.

maybe i am not clear on what i am trying to ask in this forum, here is the link of what i am trying to achieve in PD9, please find below. is this possible in pd9, how do i do that technique if there is? thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZ3zJy-h7o
ok i forgot to thank the people behind PD9, you all did a good job on this latest patch. not only me is happy but for sure others too. cheers
to Robert2s, thanks for the updates. i appreciate all your help. just installed the latest patch and it is working fine now.
cheers mate.
to robert2S

please find attached screenshot of my pd9 project, (note: ive mask out my serial number if you dont mind).

i have downloaded my driver from nvidia site itself not from dell.

if you are suggesting not to use the youtube button inside pd9 then what is the point of putting that in there in the first place. i appreciate the workaround you've suggested but it just doesnt make sense if there is a button there but not working.
hi, PD9 gurus, is there a way to mask out a object or character using a pen tool like in after effects? thanks
to Robert,

i have PD9 with latest patch running on window 64 bit system. also have the latest driver for my quadro fx1700.
my project is just a small 40 second movie. just one scene with pip (clone effect) only used. really very small project.
im in the office right now and i cant get you the dxdiag.txt file. thanks for your reply
hi, i have a problem when producing my video. it seems that i can only produce it to an avi and mpeg4 under file tab (the wmv also hangs), and when i choose device or youtube or facebook, my PD9 hang / freezes. i have updated to the latest patch and latest nvidia driver. thanks for your help
to george and Jaime-esque, thanks guys for all your suggestions, yup am trying the WE about my extraction of voice from the music and still trying to get use to it. i've never done this editing (video and audio) before but PD9 is really very easy to learn.

ooops before i forget, i am seems to be having a lot of freezes or hang when im saving my final video to .wmv only. the other format has no problem.

thanks again.
this marking feature is from NEWTEK speed edit software. ok i have another question,
how do i extract the voice and just keep the music from a song? something like karoke style no voice only music?

thanks again
to mr Jaime, thanks for your fast reply. i've tried your advice about the duration and it look much better now. but for the changing of the resolution for final output, is there a way to change them by typing my desired resolution? when i did my animation rendering (architectural rendering) i set my camera to 720 x 450, so i wanted to use that the same resolution to PD9 final output but i dont know how to. when i use some of the format in Produce my movie is either streth horizontally or vertically.

to capn, thanks for your fast reply too. i saw from other editing software about this feature of making a mark on the sound track so that it will be easier to align the video or image on that mark. as the music is playing the guy just press a key on his keyboard to put a mark on the music track and easily place his video and images on that mark so its like synchronise with the music. is there somekind of similar way of doing that in PD9?

thanks again
hi, i just bought PD9 and im enjoying it. it so easy to learn video editing using PD9. i have some question below and hoping you all could help me out. thanks

1. i have a sequence of images (about 150 of them) loaded in to create an animation. i decrease the image duration to about the lowest value 0.2 and when i try to convert it to a movie file its kind of a "stop motion" animation. i would like to know how can i make it animate smoothly?

2. is there a technique of putting a marker on the music instantly? something like i will let the music run and just press a button on the keyboard to place a marker to whatever timeline base on the beat of the music? (hope im clear on this one, my english is poor).

3. how can i change the resolution of the final movie? example if PAL has 720x567, and i wanted to make 720x450, how do i do that?

all your advice/help/suggestion are very much appreciated. thank you.

Go to: