Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you. That all works. I appreciate the help
Thank you. I have copied the menu to the portable hard drive. When I go to the PC how do I now add it as a Menu? I tried to "import" but I come up with all the folders of the copied Menu but there seems to be nothing in the folders to import. The Picture I have created is there on the copied menu, etc (I can now access it if I start completely again). Is there a way I can now the full menu on my PC (including text settings, etc)?
Hi. I have been creating a "masterpiece" with Power Director 14 using a Surface Laptop and a portable hard drive. I want to burn the DVD on my PC. I have created a Menu on the Laptop but when I go to the PC my Menu is not there. Where would I find this saved Menu on my Laptop so I can copy to the hard drive. Many thanks
Thank you for your assistance Tony. Have a great day.
Thank you for your patience & screenshots. Attached finally ( laughing ) is a screenshot of the Transition I am trying to replicate. In the DZ Transitions, there is a 2D Grid Transition but it is 5 x 5 squares. Is there a Transition that can be modified to get a 4 x 3 grid transition like in the screenshot (as used in the Cell Slideshow)? I have searched the Template section of DZ but with no luck so far.
Thanks for the answer re instant sideshows. There is one trainsition I have been trying to replicate without success. I have a screenshot I would like to attach to a query to see if anyone else has been able to replicate (or if a template is available). I have saved the jpeg image in the pictures folder of my PC. When I click on the "insert/edit video" icon above it comes up with a box asking me the "source". I am not sure how to write the location of the image. I have also tried copy and paste but again come up with this box.
Had a screenshow saved to a Jpeg file but when I clicked on the "insert/edit image" above, it came up with a small screen asking for source, image description and dimensions. There is no "drop down" to help with file location of the screenshot that I have saved. Not very computer literate so not sure how to write the "source", etc. Thanks
Sorry brain and hands do not always sync - meant Magic Movement. Cannot work out how to insert a screenshot to show what I mean. Another example is I would like to achieve a shot like in the Cell slideshow where it has one large picture and three smaller pictures with a thin black frame. I have tried to recreat this picture myself (as a learning experience) and am muddling my way through it. I am wanting to know if PD have a guide to how their slideshows are created so I can learn and using the full feature editor recreate this myself but adding my own flair (eg a white boarder instead of a black boarder).
I must have some different settings. If I use the "Grid with Transitions" template under Magic Movement, I go to edit and there is no "Timeline". All I can do is adjust the picture used. I would like to see a timeline of how they for example, did that boarder and used the grid line effect, or what transition was used. The same is when I use the SlideShow Creator. I love the effects used and want to be creative myself and learn how the slideshow was put together, what timing, transitions, etc were used. The "Express Project" has been helpful to learn how to be more "creative". Thanks.
Hi. I am new to this forum and after much searching I could not find any information on how PD puts together their slideshow. Is there any guide/tutorial that shows the effects, transitions, pips, etc that have been used. I would like to recreate some of the effects but add my own particular photo. When I import for "advanced editing" there is only a video not showing how it was put together and with limited editing options. Is there any information on how these wonderful slideshows are put together? Thanks
Go to: