Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu files
Bo40 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 09, 2010 03:26 Messages: 12 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. I have been creating a "masterpiece" with Power Director 14 using a Surface Laptop and a portable hard drive. I want to burn the DVD on my PC. I have created a Menu on the Laptop but when I go to the PC my Menu is not there. Where would I find this saved Menu on my Laptop so I can copy to the hard drive. Many thanks
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
The menu is located at Documents\CyberLink\Custom Menus\3.0\Menu_xxx where xxx is any number. Copy the Menu_xxx folder with the highest number.

Let us know if this solves your problem.
Bo40 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you. I have copied the menu to the portable hard drive. When I go to the PC how do I now add it as a Menu? I tried to "import" but I come up with all the folders of the copied Menu but there seems to be nothing in the folders to import. The Picture I have created is there on the copied menu, etc (I can now access it if I start completely again). Is there a way I can now the full menu on my PC (including text settings, etc)?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
With no active PD session, simply copy the folder in its entirety to the same location that tomasc had provided on the move to PC.

Jeff
Bo40 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you. That all works. I appreciate the help