Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
When I installed PD9, I did not uninstall PD8 first. The PD9 install program uninstalled PD8. Pd9 is working just fine for the things I do.
Many thanks, again for all the comments. I just finished downloading and installing PD9 Ultra 64 upgrade and the free bonus pack. As some of you said, the install for PD9 uninstalled PD8 for me. The download was at build 2330.

I did a quick inspection and it looks like the new version is working ok so far.
Thanks for the reply, Fred.

I'm thinking there is not an upgrade path from PD8 Deluxe to PD9 Ultra other than the purchase of PD9 Ultra Full Version.
I have PD8 Deluxe, if I purchase the upgrade to PD9 Ultra, will that work or must I purchase the the full version of PD9. The reason I ask is I see from other forum responses that You should remove PD8 before Installing PD9 upgrade.

Bob
Go to: