Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks very much for your time in writing that response.

I'll be giving it a go later today.

Once again, it's very much appreciated.
Thanks very much for that.

Does that include being able to 'tilt' the figure so that it's an angle ie I don't mean turn it...

I've attached a screenshot to demonstrate what I mean.
Hi all

I've got PD8. I'm trying to create the effect where you put the video on the wall in the background at a slight angle.

So the effect I want is people sitting in the living room watching tv, and then on the tv, the video playing. It would need to be at a slight angle though...

Thanks
Justin
Hi there

I've got PowerDirector 5 Premium.

What do I need to do to use in on a Vista machine?

thanks
Hi all

I'd like to make cool and customized menus, but I'm finding PowerDirector 5 very limiting in terms of that - the authoring side of DVD.

The only thing is I don't wnat to spend a lot of money on Power Producer if most of the functions are the same as in Power Director 5!?

Can your own themes be created for Power Director 5 premium??

Thanks
Justin
Hi all

I got a response yesterday too, as per below.

"We understand your concern related with project file.

PLease note that PDS is a PowerDirector project file. It does not save/includes any video, audio or pictures used in the Project. This file contains only details about the editing done by you in original file and location path of the files used.

PDS file will only open if all video, audio or picture files you used in the project are at the same location. If files used in project are moved, renamed or deleted, Project will not open.

Also if you have a broken/currupted .pds file then it will not open in PowerDirector. "

In my case, I didn't install any patch, or move any files. I litterally closed my project one moment, and when opening it again shortly thereafter - it didn't work. Having said that, my PD does crash from time to time.

As per Dafydd's suggestion to save under a different name each time, I am doing that now, but it is a bit of a pain. I don't do that under Word or Excel, so I would think I don't need to do that under PD either...
Will do. I saw in an earlier post from a couple of months ago by Dafydd - I think it is - that Cyberlink was supposedly releasing a patch. I hope that comes soon, as it means until that happens Power Director is not a reliable product!
The same thing happened to me last night - except it was the English version. i've written to the support team and am awaiting their response. I've been happy with the product so far, but this is really not good. I've lost so many hours of work!
Hi there

I've got say 50 photos in a movie I am making, but I only want to apply the Magic Motion feature to 10 of them. If I select one, the magic motion appears in my left hand column, but if I select more than one, the only Magic option that appears is Magic Style. How can I select a bunch of them and apply Magic Motion, without having to go to each individual one??

Thanks
Hi all

First comment posted here. I've just got PowerDirector 5 Premium, so I'm looking forward to creating some cool videos.

Anyway, my question involves what I thought was a faily basic type of action that I can't seem to do on PD. I am doing an opening Title sequence, except what I want to do is for the titles to fade into each other, using the fade transition effect. In other words the titles appears in stages.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to do it using the PD title pages. Consequently I've created 3 JPG files with my titles and imported them into my Timeline using Fade transition between them...

Can Fade be used on title sequences??

Thanks
Go to: