Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Modifying titles
Justin1 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 13, 2006 22:56 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all

First comment posted here. I've just got PowerDirector 5 Premium, so I'm looking forward to creating some cool videos.

Anyway, my question involves what I thought was a faily basic type of action that I can't seem to do on PD. I am doing an opening Title sequence, except what I want to do is for the titles to fade into each other, using the fade transition effect. In other words the titles appears in stages.

Unfortunately I can't find a way to do it using the PD title pages. Consequently I've created 3 JPG files with my titles and imported them into my Timeline using Fade transition between them...

Can Fade be used on title sequences??

Thanks
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Hey Justin. You can add cool transitions between titles by doing the following:
- Right click on the title in the timeline and select Edit Title
- Click the Animation Properties button (the little man)
- Set the begin and end effects for each title effect

Not sure if the fade that you want is available in the animations, but there are some options to make cool opening title sequences. Hopefully there is something there that you can use. Have fun.