Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote The tool has always worked this way. I believe it does so to make sure that the clips won't ever interfere with any existing timeline content, but the downside is that you'll have to select and drag both clips back to the desired tracks.

If the clips have a common starting or ending point, you can trim one end of the clips so you have a reliable way to line them up if they lose sync for any reason after you move them to the desired tracks.

Thank you. As long as that's the way it's supposed to work...
As the title...I highlight the tracks, click Synch by Audio, it works, but shifts everything down, leaving a number of extra empty tracks above. Am I doing something wrong, missing that this is a feature not a bug, or something else...? Many thanks!
Quote Not as in a one step process that I know of, but rather simple. Several approaches, but I'd right click on video in media library and extract audio, this will create a wav file. Use AD to copy right from wav file to video file audio and vice versa. You will now have two audio files with L/R singing, other with L/R guitar. Use both in PD and the audio mix during production will simply combine the two files and you will have normal stereo audio of voice and guitar.

Jeff

That seems to do the trick. Many thanks!
Hi there!

I'm recording myself playing guitar and singing. The Scarlet 2i2 I use has two microphones plugged in, one for voice, one for guitar. This puts voice on the left channel and guitar on the right.

So when I record myself using YouCam it comes out left and right just so. My question is, is there a quick way to combine the channels easily in PD365? I know I can copy and paste one channel over the other in Audio Director, but that doesn't combine the left and right, it just kills one or the other.

Thank you for any hints.

Sorry, very slow to get back to you.

I don't see any sign-in (or out) option on the Cyblerink Cloud tab...?

I found it! The sign in/out is in the left side navigation panel down toward the bottom. That seems to have worked. /fingers crossed.

Thanks!
Quote Check the Cyberlink Cloud tab in PowerDVD preferences if you haven't. PowerDVD may be trying to sync your media if you have those items selected, and that is why you are getting the message.

Or sign out of the cloud on the CL Cloud tab. Are you still signed in there?

Ash

Sorry, very slow to get back to you.

I don't see any sign-in (or out) option on the Cyblerink Cloud tab...?

Thank you.

Spoke too soon. Didn't help.
Quote See this thread: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51806.page . uncheck "Check For Product Update Information"

Thank you.
It pops up every time I start PowerDVD. I don't need it (for now) and don't want to see the reminder every time.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I didn't see it. Thanks to anyone for help.
Go to: