Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do I remove the nag screen telling me Cyberlink Cloud subscription has expired
martinsolomon [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 14, 2010 16:17 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
It pops up every time I start PowerDVD. I don't need it (for now) and don't want to see the reminder every time.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I didn't see it. Thanks to anyone for help.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
See this thread: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51806.page . uncheck "Check For Product Update Information"
martinsolomon [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote See this thread: https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/51806.page . uncheck "Check For Product Update Information"

Thank you.
martinsolomon [Avatar]
[Post New]

Thank you.

Spoke too soon. Didn't help.
AshWilliams [Avatar]
Member Location: Michigan Joined: Mar 28, 2013 23:38 Messages: 109 Offline
[Post New]
Check the Cyberlink Cloud tab in PowerDVD preferences if you haven't. PowerDVD may be trying to sync your media if you have those items selected, and that is why you are getting the message.

Or sign out of the cloud on the CL Cloud tab. Are you still signed in there?

Ash

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jul 15. 2019 02:19

martinsolomon [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Check the Cyberlink Cloud tab in PowerDVD preferences if you haven't. PowerDVD may be trying to sync your media if you have those items selected, and that is why you are getting the message.

Or sign out of the cloud on the CL Cloud tab. Are you still signed in there?

Ash

Sorry, very slow to get back to you.

I don't see any sign-in (or out) option on the Cyblerink Cloud tab...?
martinsolomon [Avatar]
[Post New]

Sorry, very slow to get back to you.

I don't see any sign-in (or out) option on the Cyblerink Cloud tab...?

I found it! The sign in/out is in the left side navigation panel down toward the bottom. That seems to have worked. /fingers crossed.

Thanks!