Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Tony ...

Wonderful tutorials!!

Please, when you get the time, do one on creating a menu and chapter pages.

Purty Please...

Rob...

Nicolas...

Bless your heart!!!

I have been battling this menu thing for months. Don’t know why I was obsessed with the different menu backgrounds, possibly due to the older Roxio video editing programs I used and sort of liked them.

With this Vista 32 machine I started with PD6 and was able to opt for different chapter menu backgrounds, upgraded to PD7 and -- well -- it’s been plagued with problems. Could not get anyone to tell me yaa or naa to chapter menu backgrounds.

I downloaded the PD8 trial and your system works. I happen to know that there is no chapter struture in PD7.

Looks like I will be upgrading.

Thanks!!!

From the great northwest....

Rob...

Hi everybody.

Have a question concerning the changing and customizing of chapter backgrounds in Menu Designer.

After selecting a template I am able to change backgrounds on the Title page and Chapter pages.
What I want to do is have a different background for each chapter page.

With the Chapter page I get the option to apply my background on all Chapters pages [YES] or [NO].
When I select [No] the designer applies my background to all my Chapter pages anyway!!

This is also true when I add an image to one Chapter page, when the question is asked and I select [NO] it applies my image to all chapters??

What am I doing wrong???

Thanks....

Rob...
Go to: