Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Another bug of v.9: th e pip does not work long as supposed
I changed it track and it worked.
I am trying different workflow to have a image with a hole in it. (I have that)
that will play a video in the hole.
To use as dvd menu.

So far I made with with a pip, but the pip dose not last long enough.

Thanks
I did not buy PD12 yet, I hope to get the package mentionned above.
Thanks, but I am looking for the free weding pack bundle with PD12.
Is anyone have the link of the bundle wedding pack + PD12, It was up last month.
Hi, I have a mp4 (video) that play well in media player. Tthat I import in PD9. but won't play well in PD9. It's going to be pixelly and gradient fade in/out are not showing properly.
I have now 25 000 pictures, my photo director 4 is lagging with so many picture. And the only thing I do in PD is CROPPING. And it's such a pain, I have to click the tool, then unlock (because the lock is by default on), then resize, and click with the mouse on done.
And during the process I have to wait for PD to react.

I am trying the adobe Lightroom and here is how I do the crop
Press R
Resize
Press enter

Is PD 5 fixed those problems?
I reinstall PD and did not updates. And I was able to get back the sound. Or I believe I reimported the video and kept just the track. Not the best solutions, but it worked. Seem like some of the upodates messed up the file or the mst.
I don't know what I pressed. my audio in my video is in slow motion. The video is still smooth.I imported from a .mts file. The project went well for a while, when slowly sometime the voice started to slow motion. Just closing and opening was fixing it. But not anymore.
I have PD9.
Do you mean crop.
If yes like this:

1. Click adjustment (on top, next to library)
2. Click Manual (on left)
3. Regional and adjustment tool (not a button),
4. Then click Crop
5. Crop your picture and click DONE.

Hope it help
Thanks, I have a question. Why in the edit section, when I modify something I can do save as, and my original is kept. And everything in adjustment section is destructive. I don't really want to desctroy anything, I prefer to save as or the best would be that it dose it for me, in options, if I choose to keep original and save all edit or modification by itselve.

Thanks
I am not sure if it's the right place to report bugs.
In thumbnail view, you can't add stars, but you can flag
• Canot select multiple and put stars or list view.
• Rating in PD dose not match the rating in windows folder
Under Create disk, Menu preference, create menu. How can I put a video on the main menu of the dvd,

Thanks
Once I saved, I loose the new image, and only the old one show. Then I have to import (but it dose not accept .png, whish the default saved type )
So I have to save it in pgn, cause it's the only save type possible.
So I have to use another application to convert it to .jpg.

Then I do my modification, but if I have another one to do, I need to save. Convert with another application, then reimport.

I think there is alot of wasted time. Why not be able to do it all on the same image without importing it.
I removed the backound of a picture, saved it. Now how can I find it back quick to do let's say a Photo composer.

Thanks
Is there a hotkey to pan, like middle mouse button?

And how to add a new background after removing one.

Quote: Hello Débordé,

Is it a gradient mask you've applied?

Are you following the steps shown in the attached screen capture?

PIX

I try to follow the video, but the color section seem to not work, but tint dose. Weird.
Same result with adjustment brush (What I was first trying to do)
I can't change the color. I create a mask, then I play with hls or color and nothing happen.
Here is a example, I only see a flat line for my audio.
Here is a example on this image, Left is powerDirector and on the right what I want PowerDirector wave to look like.
http://imagebin.org/100010
I want to fuse them without producing.
Go to: