where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
preview problem in powerdirector 12
Reply to this topic
bobby78 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Aug 11, 2019 10:34 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi all, I'm new in this forum.
I have a big trouble...I've checked but I didn't find any useful topic. Please help me!

Inpowerdirector 12 I've uploaded in project space the resources (a video) I wat to edit, I can see the preview on the program. It is a MP4 file format, HD size, 29 fps.

When I put the file on the timeline, the preview is unavailable and appears as a single color screen (only the preview window, as instance in this case of green color) and the audio works. I've tried to change frame rate...but no good news, even changing size.

The file has been downloaded from a foreign broadcasting service.
Please help me.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 11. 2019 21:07

[Post New]
Hello,

It is clear you mean PowerDirector, so this post will be moved and content updated to reflect the correct product.

Cheers
PowerDVD Moderator
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 3840 Online
[Post New]
Quote Hi all, I'm new in this forum.
I have a big trouble...I've checked but I didn't find any useful topic. Please help me!

This thread should help you.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 3814 Offline
[Post New]
Quote When I put the file on the timeline, the preview is unavailable and appears as a single color screen (only the preview window, as instance in this case of green color) and the audio works. I've tried to change frame rate...but no good news, even changing size.

Usually a graphic driver issue, I'd try, unselect "Enable hardware decoding" in pref > Hardware Acceleration and see if that's enough. If not, verify that your graphic drivers (Intel, AMD, or Nvidia) are current for your platform.

Jeff
BarryTheCrab
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: USA Joined: Nov 06, 2008 22:18 Messages: 5933 Online
[Post New]
Green can also be a missing codec issue. My website http://bgillcyberstudio.com/index.html LINKS TO PDTOOTS & hundreds of other valuable resources!
HP Envy Phoenix/4thGen i7-4770(4@3.4GHz~turbo>3.9)/Nvidia GTX 960(4GB)/16GB DDR3/7,200rpm/w10x64---
Canon Vixia HV30/HF-M40/HF-M41/HF-G20/Olympus EPL-5
Reply to this topic