Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD Ultra 3319: work but always unusable
Gianluca_Rigotti [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2007 15:14 Messages: 75 Offline
[Post New]
disinstall any old version of pdvd, install the last standalone 3319a installer.
for bluray before bd+ use the last anydvd, for the others don't use anydvd. You need a full hdcp chain. For hddvd use the last anydvd.

This combination works as I described... and there are always the bugs that make this build unusable.
Switch back to 3104...
ncinsguy [Avatar]
Newbie Location: North Carolina Joined: Oct 11, 2007 00:03 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
3104 new hddvd like transformers doesn't play but old one do, new build for me all disk stopped playing properly after i fresh installed on a new pc with specs 3.2ghz, 3gb ram, geforce 8500gt 512mb vid card. my last system just met the requirements now i'm well above and all of them now stutter constanly so i know it's not my pc now. last response i got from tech support says they are still trying to fix the problem and my question was being forwarded to Product/Development. i can't wait to get my xbox so i'm done with this mess.

Got my 360 and everything works so i'm done with PowerDVD, i've sent my request for a refund
Quote: disinstall any old version of pdvd, install the last standalone 3319a installer.
for bluray before bd+ use the last anydvd, for the others don't use anydvd. You need a full hdcp chain. For hddvd use the last anydvd.

This combination works as I described... and there are always the bugs that make this build unusable.
Switch back to 3104...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 03. 2007 23:09