Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Novice unable to connect to youtube - have tried update - now what !
Robert123 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 27, 2009 17:56 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: 1. Well said Kevin (and Cranston, indirectly)

2. You can create your own profiles for WMV.

3. When I did my searching before, I found EXACTLY THE SAME DISCUSSION happening in various other video editing forums... like that Premiere one... and that Vegas one... and the WMM one... gosh - they're all asking the same question. Fairly obviously, there's no definitive answer... if I ever find one I'll let you know. Some forum members were discussing it here http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8933.page amongst other places.

4. Changing aspect ratio to or from 4:3 & 16:9 is almost the same process.

So you're saying users of other products e.i. Adobe, Magix, etc are having the same issues?

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Nov 26. 2009 00:23

ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
Robert -

Well - questions rather than issues... and you don't need to look too far to find evidence of it.

As Cranston pointed out, & others have discussed, you have the camera manufacturers (each with their own variations), the video editing software makers (each with their own variations) & the social video web sites (each with their own variations).

Sometimes, that mish-mash of formats just doesn't interface too well... & and it's a serious mistake to blame any of the various elements of the equation... just as it's silly to blame CyberLink for everything.

Cheers - Tony
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Fix available here:
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8984.page#38774

Dafydd
[Moderator]
ynotfish
Senior Contributor Location: N.S.W. Australia Joined: May 08, 2009 02:06 Messages: 9977 Offline
[Post New]
and the FIX fixes!

Thank you Dafydd
Visit PDtoots. PowerDirector Tutorials, tips, free resources & more. Subscribe!
Full linked Tutorial Catalog
PDtoots happily supports fellow PowerDirector users!