Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sign in With Google temporarily disabled for this app
Frederick redsphere [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 18, 2020 10:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the help. I did not know how to do this and I can move on with my projects. Thanks again You are awesome to help out others.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 18. 2020 10:58

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
This issue did not appear today. It may be okay to do online upload to YouTube again if it worked in your PD version recently.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 26. 2020 15:10

[Post New]
Quote This issue did not appear today. It may be okay to do online upload to YouTube again if it worked in your PD version recently.

I have PD14 and have 2 YouTube Channels. How and when can I choose which Channel to upload to?

Today I was unable to upload a 4 minute video to YouTube.

I read most of the comments above but not sure if my problem is the same. Some of the suggestions are very difficult to contemplate.

When I get to the "Authorization from Cyberlink" part I can't get past that.
It wants me to sign in with my Google Account but when I try that it just keeps saying "Script Error" in a box.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on please? Phil
Tell the truth - but gently.

PD14 Ultra
i5-6600K OC CPU, Asus Z170-P Motherboard, 4G Asus GeForce GTX 960, 240GB SSD, 1 x 1TB Seagate HDD, 1x 1TB SSD external backup HDD, 8GB RAM

PepsiMan
Senior Contributor Location: Clarksville, TN Joined: Dec 29, 2010 01:20 Messages: 1054 Offline
[Post New]
how are ya, phil?

well, here's short explanation. it's all about Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. read PDR365 and Youtube optodata has good examples and You tube deliberately blocking all PD users? .

for now, if it doesn't work for you then you must upload manually to your account and answer the questions asking to label the videos if the contents are made for kids.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out' 'no bridge too far'

Yashica Electro 8 LD-6 Super 8mm
Asrock TaiChi X470, AMD R7 2700X, W7P 64, MSI GTX1060 6GB, Corsair 16GB/RAM
Dell XPS L702X i7-2860QM, W7P / W10P 64, Intel HD3000/nVidia GT 550M 1GB, Micron 16GB/RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note3/NX1
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think that you can choose which YT channel to upload to. The one that worked previously should be the one to use. Tony has posted in the past on how to accomplish this to change the YT channel to upload in a previous version of PD.

You may want to consider uploading manually using the YT Creator like many users. You are allowed more than one channel.
[Post New]
Quote how are ya, phil?

well, here's short explanation. it's all about Children's Online Privacy Protection Act. read PDR365 and Youtube optodata has good examples and You tube deliberately blocking all PD users? .

for now, if it doesn't work for you then you must upload manually to your account and answer the questions asking to label the videos if the contents are made for kids.

happy happy joy joy

PepsiMan
'garbage in garbage out'

Thanks guys but I am a simple man and the last videos I uploaded were just 3 and 4 months ago. Everything went ok then.
I have no idea at all what the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act has to do with my video of sunsets with a music backing track.
The content isn't made for kids particularly but anyone might want to watch it. I cannot start to comprehend how my artistic video can have any bad effect on any children. I am lost for words. Phil
Tell the truth - but gently.

PD14 Ultra
i5-6600K OC CPU, Asus Z170-P Motherboard, 4G Asus GeForce GTX 960, 240GB SSD, 1 x 1TB Seagate HDD, 1x 1TB SSD external backup HDD, 8GB RAM

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Trying to produce my video to you tube and getting the following error.

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app"

I have used this many times to upload the video to youtube and just started getting this today. Anyone else with the same issue?

Hello,
The Google/YouTube sign in issue has been resolved. It should work now:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81644.page

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 04. 2020 03:32

[Post New]

Hello,
The Google/YouTube sign in issue has been resolved. It should work now:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/81644.page

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Sorry but I still can't upload so will try uploading from outside Cyberlink.