Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sign in With Google temporarily disabled for this app
in4sit [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2015 14:21 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]
Trying to produce my video to you tube and getting the following error.

"Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app"

I have used this many times to upload the video to youtube and just started getting this today. Anyone else with the same issue?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Trying to produce my video to you tube and getting the following error.

I have used this many times to upload the video to youtube and just started getting this today. Anyone else with the same issue?

It is obvious that you do not live in the United States as manual upload to YouTube has been required for many months already as of November 2019 to answer questions. This is a different issue has also been reported on the lateast PD18.
in4sit [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2015 14:21 Messages: 9 Offline
[Post New]

It is obvious that you do not live in the United States as manual upload to YouTube has been required for many months already as of November 2019 to answer questions. This is a different issue has also been reported on the lateast PD18.

Well, not true, been doing for about a year with no issues until today... but thanks for the help.
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
CyberLink are aware of the issue and are working with Google to identify and solve the problem.

In the meantime, users are advised to produce their video to their local drive and use the standard web upload interface to upload their video.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
TooTall [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 07, 2016 00:52 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]

I've uploaded with no issues this way Late Jan 2020 with no issues. This is very new.
Masonkellett1995 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 12, 2020 20:23 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi,
CyberLink are aware of the issue and are working with Google to identify and solve the problem.

In the meantime, users are advised to produce their video to their local drive and use the standard web upload interface to upload their video.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

hello! I've recently had an issue where when I try to upload my video to YouTube it says "Google disabled app" is this going to be fixed??
Roy5208 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2018 10:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Sign in with Google temporarily disabled. Up-load to youtube worked fine 9 days ago, now can't up-load. How to fix?
Power Director, saves videos to PDS file, You-tube won't accept. Why? Why not save to accepted - Youtube file format ? Frustrating for a non-computer geek.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Sign in with Google temporarily disabled. Up-load to youtube worked fine 9 days ago, now can't up-load. How to fix?
Power Director, saves videos to PDS file, You-tube won't accept. Why? Why not save to accepted - Youtube file format ? Frustrating for a non-computer geek.

This is really basic stuff. PDS files are your project files, which means all the things on the timeline and the edits you've made there. PDS files are only understood by PowerDirector, and all you have to do is produce the video to make a playable version that you can also upload to YouTube.

In newer versions of PD, there's a feature called Profile Analyzer on the Produce page that will automatically choose the best format for your finished video. If you have an older version, simply choose an H.264 profile that matches your source clips, like MP4 1920x1080, then produce it.

Next, manually upload to YouTube where you can enter the new details stating that your video is either made for kids, or not. That's the step that has broken the auto-upload piece in PD.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Roy5208 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2018 10:15 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

This is really basic stuff. PDS files are your project files, which means all the things on the timeline and the edits you've made there. PDS files are only understood by PowerDirector, and all you have to do is produce the video to make a playable version that you can also upload to YouTube.

In newer versions of PD, there's a feature called Profile Analyzer on the Produce page that will automatically choose the best format for your finished video. If you have an older version, simply choose an H.264 profile that matches your source clips, like MP4 1920x1080, then produce it.

Next, manually upload to YouTube where you can enter the new details stating that your video is either made for kids, or not. That's the step that has broken the auto-upload piece in PD.

Tried your suggestions , did not resolve the problem, after reading more forum posts, I'm not the only one having this "basic stuff"
problem. Manual upload to YouTube, does not work as well.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
My manual upload to YouTube and other YouTube upload links yesterday on the FB forums all worked properly. There are tutorials on YT by forum members and others that show how to do this and it is the preferred method. Search the PowerDirector University channel and others on YouTube on how to do it for additional help.
TooTall [Avatar]
[Post New]

It's just more convienent to upload from PD. The child content thing my have something to do with it since this was never an issue before. When we uploaded via PD, you had the choice to publish or private. PD has the upload default as publish which i don't like. The manual upoad default is draft which I do like.

None the less I hope to be able to bypass the manual upload. I spoke to Google yesterday about a manual upload that has some audio problems after uploading so I think youtube is dealing with several issues right now. But, they were very helpful and said they'ld fix it and follow up, we'll see.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Tried your suggestions , did not resolve the problem, after reading more forum posts, I'm not the only one having this "basic stuff" problem. Manual upload to YouTube, does not work as well.

I don't know what steps you tried, so I don't know why they didn't work for you. I've been manually uploading my clips to YT since 2007, so I assure you that the steps work, even with the changes that have recently broken the automatic upload being discussed here.

The basic stuff comment was regarding producing a video, and that the PDS/project file isn't playable media.

Before the update change at YT, you still had to produce the video in PowerDirector, only you would have used the Online choices, which would look something like this PD14 image:

Now, the only thing you have to change is to click on the Standard 2D tab and use this screen:

Now pick a profile that matches your source clips' resolution, like MPEG-4 1920x1080/30p (16Mbps) or MPEG-4 4K 3840x2160/30p (50Mbps), and produce. Please notice where the finished video will be saved, which is shown in this box:

When the video is finished, click on this icon when you're signed in to YT:

Then click on Upload video and drag and drop the .MP4 video there, or click on the SELECT FILE box and navigate to the folder where your finished video is stored.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Carl3PDX [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 24, 2011 14:04 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
What finally worked for me; was to switch from internet explorer and work through (edge). A lot slower and a heck of a lot more steps. Also comes with a warning banner that this sight will also be closing soon.
TooTall [Avatar]
[Post New]

Never had an issue with Chrome. It's the most user friendly to Youtube also.
Carl3PDX [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 24, 2011 14:04 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
Next, manually upload to YouTube where you can enter the new details stating that your video is either made for kids, or not. That's the step that has broken the auto-upload piece in PD

"THAT'S THE STEP THAT HAS BROKEN THE AUTO-UPLOAD PIECE IN PD" is not being read.
Thinking everyone, me included, are frustrated and in a hurry. Wanting a quick fix to back to the simplicity status quo.
Iain789 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 28, 2012 03:28 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
Same for me. Cyberlink has told me they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix. This same issue happened before and they got it working again.

Iain789 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I find when I chose options such as the ones that you describe here I do not get the same sharp clarity on Video as I do by loading via YouTube directly. That is why I always you the direct load to YouTube. I have tried various settings but never get the same good sharp videos. Especially not with the MPEG-4 or MPEG-4 4K.

I don't know what steps you tried, so I don't know why they didn't work for you. I've been manually uploading my clips to YT since 2007, so I assure you that the steps work, even with the changes that have recently broken the automatic upload being discussed here.

The basic stuff comment was regarding producing a video, and that the PDS/project file isn't playable media.

Before the update change at YT, you still had to produce the video in PowerDirector, only you would have used the Online choices, which would look something like this PD14 image:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 16. 2020 08:39

Iain789 [Avatar]
[Post New]
To Roy5208 I totally agree with you!

Tried your suggestions , did not resolve the problem, after reading more forum posts, I'm not the only one having this "basic stuff"
problem. Manual upload to YouTube, does not work as well.
dfisherows [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 16, 2020 12:46 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

Same here. Posted many times through CL and had no problem till todayand I live in the USA. What changed and when does it get fixed?
Frederick redsphere [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 18, 2020 10:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the help. I did not know how to do this and I can move on with my projects. Thanks again You are awesome to help out others.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 18. 2020 10:58