CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PDR crashes on entering the Produce Room - workaround fix.
Reply to this topic
Topo8 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 26, 2018 00:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I'm very disapointed with PDR 16, less than a year I got PDR16 it stoped working. An there is no official update to fix this issue.
I just downloaded free Shotcut and it works with out issues, that save me for the holydays but wonder if we are going to get a fix or should I start considering other editors.
optodata
Senior Contributor Private Message Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 2889 Offline
[Post New]
Quote PowerDirector 16:
Hotfix removed, as latest PowerDirector patch nullifies it. Please see this workaround instead:
https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=23900

PowerDirector Moderator

Topo8 - did you not see that solution has been posted above?

If you've downloaded and installed the older Intel driver and you're still having trouble, please follow the instructions in the Read Me Before Posting thread and reply here, or better yet, start a new thread just for your issue.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 30. 2018 18:37

youtube/optodata

Director Suite 365 | Win10 Pro | 8 Core/16 thread i9-9900K (4.8GHz) | RTX 2070 | nVidia 419.35 | ASUS PRIME Z390-A | 6.2TB SSDs | 4TB HDD | 32GB RAM | (12GB RAMDrive)
Losvigos [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Location: Switzerland Joined: Mar 10, 2018 05:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]

If you've downloaded and installed the older Intel driver and you're still having trouble, please follow the instructions in the Read Me Before Posting thread and reply here, or better yet, start a new thread just for your issue.

Thank you!
Finally PDR 16 works again.
Topo8 [Avatar]
Newbie Private Message Joined: Oct 26, 2018 00:18 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]

1. Download and install the Intel graphics driver version 24.20.100.6194 from the Intel download center:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27892/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=98909
2. Once installed, reboot Windows.
3. Do not restore the Intel graphics driver to the version that is offered in the Windows update.

Thanks so much it works again,
what is the isue with the new intel drivers?
Reply to this topic