Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Optodata:
Thanks for input. I did turn off hardware acceleration and the green frames went away.
I had tried to update the graphics driver about 1 month ago, but the nvida app said no update available.
I will try again.

Maybe time for a new graphics card if I can get the system in a better state, did not realize there were problems.
I recently upgraded to PD17 from PD12. I used PD 12 allot but not much in the last 2 years.
Using PD17 17.0.2029.0 I have 2 issues I need help with:

1)SVRT-Attached is a screen shot (edit_SVRT.jpg) that shows SVRT will work on my whole video using AVC 1920x1080/60i 29.97 15.5bps.
There are no tranistion and 1 effect which puts a clip into slow mo
But I go to produce and rendering is clearly not using SVRT as it take a long time to render. I can load the final video out of PD17 and see SVRT run becuase rendering is very fast.
So I go to produce and use the profile analyzer which shows incorrectly 2 video formats, only 1920x1080/60i video clips exist in the time line. But still I select 1920/1080/60i
and svrt but SVRT does not run.
Any help appreciated. I dont think SVRT ever really worked in PD12

2)After the video is rendered I get a green frame with about about 16 frames into the new clip.It happens at the intersection of each and every clip.
See attached test.mts file. It happens at 10sec 14 frames
It always at within 16 frames after each new clip.
The raw mts video is from a Panasonic HDC-HS250

UPDATE: I reviewed a video done with mp4 from a Samung galaxy s8, it also has the grenn frames at clip intersections.

Sure dont remember this in PD12.

I was hoping to upload the raw video and the rendered video but cant find where to do that on the forum.
Trying to use the particle editor on power director 12 to add some effects, every time I click on the icon the program crashes.
I updated power director 12 today and also checked my graphics driver and its up to date (nvida geForce9800).
Anybody have any solutions?

I am using windows 7, have 6gig memory, I7 core,.

Just clicking on the particle room icon, seems to reset the graphics driver (get a message it reset and recovered),
but Power Director hangs and I need to restart.
Cant find anything causing out of sync audio, so rendered with SVRT and brought that video back into PD.
Split the sound track from the video and tried to adjust the sound track to put it back in sync.
Couldnt do it.
If I got it synced in the beginning it was out of sync towards the end.
If I synced at the end it was out of sync at the begining.
The audio in non-linearly out of sync.
Dafydd

I checked the transitions, they looked ok.
I havent spent much time trying to figure it out because NOT using SVRT works ok.

Most of the sound track is music with some voice in the middle and end so its hard to figure out where it went wrong.
I'll try to spend a little time narrowing it down.
I used SVRT with great results on previous project, but on this one the audio goes out of sync when its used.
Not using SVRT audio is ok, but video quality is not as good.
I search the forum but couldnt find anything specifically related to svrt and out of sync audio.

Anybody have any solutions?
Not always alot of good stuff posted in the forum, so I wanted to voice my positive opinion.

I just started using PD10.
Having used PD8 and done beta for PD9 this is by far the best verion I have seen.

The rendering quality seems really good, and SVRT actually works for me.
Its not all that fast but qulaity is excellent.

And in 2 days of heavy editing, it hasnt crashed once.

Cant wait to try some of the new features.
A little longer than you wanted, but didnt want to edit in any way. Camera is Panasonic HDC-HS250
Richard:
Your machine is fast enough you really shouldnt need hardware accelerator, especially for a mp2.
I found it reduce the video quality any how.
Patc:
I would be great if it worked, rendering is fast quality is better. Its one reason I purchased PD in the first place.
But my machine is fast enough without it, and quality is usually pretty good when I dont use the graphics card as an accelerator.
Patc:
Thanks. PD9 is working fine for me without svrt, so no need to upgrade
I have used PD since version 7. SVRT has never worked for me. At least in version 9 it could recognize my mts file and showed no rendering needed, but when hit the first transition video renders like SVRT didnt exist.

I have read some the of SVRT threads on version 10 and still seems like it doesnt work.

Has anyone got SVRT to work as advertised, it about the only reson I would switch from version 9.
My camera is a Panasonic HDC-HS250
Hi:
I want to create an animated map that shows on a map background an animated path we took on our vacation.
For example I would like to draw a line that starts as a dot in LA and ends as a line in Seattle representing the 1st segment of our trip to Alaska.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to do this?
Had same issue. Uninstalled, cleaned the registry, re-installed, installed update, then it worked.
Help..........Anyone?
Any way to debug this, when like where in registry is the component referrenced, how about where in the instal directory?

If I uninstall whats the best way to clean a old install from the machine?
Bit Torrent has a link to download
activation components, would this help?
Daffydd,
Can you help with this?
Daffydd
The fist full install was
PDR9_Ultra64_2330_VDE101118-03.exe
After deleting previous betaIII code I cleaned the registry with Norton utilities, then installed this.

This install had the activation error as well.

I was hoping it would go away with the first update,
CyberLink.2504_patch_VDE101208-05.exe, but still have the issue.

I dont do much mpeg2 work, but now I am trying.
When ever I try to produce a mpeg2 file I get a dialog box that pops up and says:

You must first activate this feature before using it. Connect to the internet
and then try again. Activation is free and quick process.

Mpeg2 component activation

The codec trial has expired Please connec to the internet to active now.

So I click the activate button

and get:

Codec activation incomplete. This may be becuase the internet connection was disconnected
(it was not) or the program activation key is invalid or reached its limit.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Never mind I found it
Go to: