I got good news I got it to work today. both of the messages we were getting are gone.
OK here is what I did.
1. uninstall program
2. Ran cCleaner for registery clean up
4 reinstalled program off my retail disc
5. Then I upgraded to version (build 2504)
6. Started program, PowerDirector9, this time when I was asked to input my activacition CD Key it said it was wrong, it wouldn't work!
7. started all over again
8. uninstalled powerdirector 9
9. ran cCleaner on registery clean up
10. Restarted system
11 reinstalled program off my retail disc
12 This time I started the program, PowerDirector9 before I installed new version or builds from cyberlink website.
13 This time my cd key worked fine
14 Then I upgraded to version (build 2330a)
15.Every thing when smooth as silk the messages never came up
16 I haven't dare to go to version (build 2504) yet, just glad its working now.
17 The day count down is gone.
I hope this works for you guys, I could get no help from cyberlink. They seemed to think I had a scammed version of their software. Mine was retail which I bought on line.
I will keep and eye on this feed and will give more info if I can.