Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Okay, so the Profile Quality that I should try is ".wmv HD Standard quality 1280X720?" or should I upload from my youtube account?
I think it might be standard, not completely sure...
I want to upload my video so that people can watch it with the "high quality" option. I've read many posts about HD and a few that are recent HQ instructions. But when I get to the producing stage there are so many Profile Quality options to upload my vid. (I chose "Windows Media Video 9 DVD Quality 1600 kbps, to test it out and the quality was very poor, no HQ option either) Which one would be right for HQ on youtube? Can you help?

(Also, a portion of my video has sound but when I uploaded it, the sync was completely off, would this have to do with Profile Quality?)
Oo, okay I got it know. (finally i'm a slow learner, huh?) Thank you so much Cranston, you were a really big help. Thanks for answering all my silly questions.
I would like my new Watermark to be shown throughout my entire video. So what if I place it in the Pip track and then stretch it out for the entire length of my video? Is that what you mean by highest Pip?
(sorry I don't know the correct terms for PD7)
Thanks so much dafydd. I have one more question. What do you mean by "in the highest numbered Pip track"?

I want to make a watermark for my video. I have Powerdirector 7. I was thinking it could go in the bottom right or left hand corner. Can anyone help me? Please.
thanks,
violet
I am trying to create a Watermark. But I am having trouble. I am on Step 4. I right click on the Title Template CLT file but there is no option to "open with... notepad"

Can someone please help me?
Go to: