Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

You could install the latest patch for PD18 and see if it helps. More than likely you may want to use the compatibility modes in Windows 11 for earlier versions of Windows.

Let us know if you received any error messages during the installation or when you try to open PD18.

greetings

thank you for your respond

i installed the latest patch, it didn't work.
i used compatibility still the same

find enclosed with an attachment

hassan
greetings,

pd 18 was working fine with win10 pro

installed win11 and installed pd18 and pd18 will not work.

kindly assist
Quote: Well I'm out of Ideas - seems the Pana is deliberately forcing you to either use

Thanks your assistance much appreciated.
Quote: One final check, did you try burning a BD disk using ImgBurn of the contents from your SD card and see if that would play?

Hi,
I tried and it did not play
Quote: Hi HJ - You can use the thread you started here - http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/42069.page

I did so please check reply

thank you.
I used 64GB SD card I had no problem or issue with 4GB and created AVCHD 1920x1080/50P 10GB+ on the SD card

I slot the SD card into the SD slot of my Blu-ray Panasonic DMR-BWT735 and i was able to burn a Blu-ray disc direct with Panasonic and the Blu-ray disc created and i was able to view it fine in my Panasonic Blu-ray player but in this case did not create "menu" only the files and each file is 1920x1080/50P as original.

I attach herewith a pdf file showing details of the disc created by Panasonic player please look at it.

please advice.

thank you
Hi

I apologise I think what was discussed is part of the same issue I could be wrong once again I apologise as I am a new member I created a case but no one joined and I was reading this thread I joined in as it is part of the same issue I have.

this message to "jmone"

please there is new development it could be benefit for the case or the issue or the problem if interested advice what to do or shall I forward it through this thread.

thank you

hi

what's next to do
correct as you said
- PD 50p AVCHD Profile on SD Card:

I test making a small project under 4.7GB and a larger 10GB+ and it plays fine in pana bd player

Note:

if I use a file larger than 4GB when burning to SD card I have a warning:

this file is being produced on a FAT32 files system, which has a 4GB size limitation for a single file. the production was terminated because the file size limit was reached. so I will not be able to burn.

is there a way to overcome this issue
I will try
Yes your assumption is correct ( when bd plays I can hear the sound of the video but no picture, this is applied to bd profile)
I disabled hardware decoding and the result it did not work only picture with bd player but fine with computer.
Sorry I mean it did not work as I said earlier
I copied the contents of the 50p AVCHD DVD onto a BD and the result is the same both in computer and bd player.

enable hardware decoding when burning AVCHD

What happens if you just take the main M2TS file and try to play it on the BD player?
it will not work

you can check this site for pana bd player please read
http://www.panasonic.com/uk/consumer/home-entertainment/hdd/dmr-bwt735.specs.html

I will contact pana and find out.

thanks for your help

SW Player
HW player

SW? HW?

SW= software player powerdvd 14 ultra ok

HW= hardware player panasonic

my bd player Panasonic DMR BWT735
yes I did
Hi,

I created larger sized AVCHD project as mentioned and when I play bd disc either in computer or bd player warning this is AVCHD 2.0 format and this media player does not currently support

I Output to a directory on HDD

copied BDMV and Certificate Folders to BD_To_fix folder

run BD50_60p_fix.bat

used XVI32.exe and checked
PLAYLIST *.mpls: MPLS0200
- CLIPINF *.clpi: HDMV0200

- Then burn these folders to BD using prog ImgBurn

result audio only no video

hi,

AVCHD uses DVD max 8.5Gb can burn only for 40 min max while Blu-ray uses 50GB where you can add more videos
Go to: