Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I had the issue with 331.82, not with the x.58 drivers. Now the patch seems to have fixed it. LEts hope I can also produce movies, because thats an issue with my setup (why I don't know).
Hi all,

Hopefully you can help me with some issues I have with PD12 ultimate. I bought it a few weeks ago and had no problem using it. Produced a few nice movies I made while wreckdiving. So far so good..

Now two major things happened; windows 8.1 got installed here, I patched PD12 with latest patches (2230). NOw first production would not be finished (random crash somehwere in the process). So I rolled back my version to 2209 this morning. This seemed to work fine, but hey, now I got this bar in my screen that would say: rendering.... And it would make editing a movie painstkingly slow and annoying. Also; a movie I had already edited but that failed to produce all the time (with 2230) was now produced, but the music would hickup dring watching at the point that cut scenes would change.

I got this I7 mobile processor, 8GB ram and a geforce 680m gfx card. Before patching and Win 8.1 everything did work fine, so I dont'think hardware is the problem here.

Hope someone can help me, because at this moment I can not use the software, the editing is so slow it it really unworkable.
Kind regards,

Erik
Well sorry, the forums I go to have another type of etiquette then... I will make a different thread if the solution I am trying now doesnt work out...
Ok, rolled back and it is now producing. Will see if it will go throuhg to the end. But I guess the problem is fixed now, tank you.
Got the same problem here. PD12 also crashes during producing...
So how do I roll it back?
Go to: