Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
not for me, I am getting by now by unlinking sound / audio, and then removing the audio, as soon as I put a clip into the timeline. Obviously this only helps if your not needing to use the sound in the clip, but so far I have been able to open saved projects without any problems and the program has not crashed since (fingers crossed)
Happens to me everytime, all fine until I save a project and then reopen. I unlink the video audio to get the tools back, but then audio is out of line, so I delete the audio (luckily I havent really needed to use it) and this often causes the whole program to crash!!
This keeps happening and is really annoying, even removing the clip and adding again doesnt get the tools back!!!!!!! fed up!!!!
Thank you
Hi, is there an easy way to zoom and pan around a still image? Ive seen an easy option for this in most editing programs Ive used so Im probably just missing something obvious

thanks,
Glenn
thanks, will make a list of more info when i get a chance

yes, strangely it is less evident in the preview before I render. I have solved most of them by just deleting the clip and then putting in again and splitting/ slowing down again. However sometimes I have to do this a few times before it works. Im thinking it must be something Im doing wrong, but cant work out what it is Im doing. Will post up if I work it out
Thank you, Id actually just worked out that Id inadvertantly set my default to cross last night, hense the problem. Was going to post my mistake on here, but thanks for the answer. I havent tried using keyframes yet. Is there any advice / tutorials on this anywhere? Thanks again, Glenn
Have another problem. If I split a clip and slow down the action, it hardly ever plays smoothly at the point where it goes slow, and even worse where it goes back to normal speed. Sometimes you can zoom in and see where a frame seems to have been duplicated, but doesnt always work. hope Ive explained this well enough. Any suggestions? thanks, Glenn
this happens to me on PD12 as well
recently started using power director 12 and I mostly use the fade transition between clips. At first it worked fine but now my clips are freezing just before they fade out. with another editing program that happened if the clip ended and you coulkd trim it down a bit, but that doesnt help here, anyone got any ideas? thanks, Glenn
Go to: