Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
UPDATE!!
I figured out the problem. I was trying to save the ISO file on an external drive, I guess the speed was not fast enough, I saved it to the internal and it burnt the first time. Hope this helps someone else and saves you some time.

Hello, I'm trying to created a ISO file but when I go to burn it gets about 20% in and throws an error code. I have tried all the things that worked in the past but no luck. I do have a captions file in the project, I'm going to remove it and try again but that kind of defeats the prupose. Also, I'm using PD 365
Can someone tell me what these codes actually refer to, I have search but couldn't find anything.

eEB020B89
eEB020B90

Thanks
Is anyone getting "parameter is incorrect error? I get it if I go from sound clips back to media.

Just wondering ...I didn't have this issue before I upgraded to 365.

Thanks
Quote I will update also as things proceed. Have you upgraded your audio video codecs in the last few months?

No updates in the last while.
We use several different cameras but in the end it is produced out as an mp4 with 5.1 surround sound. 29.97 FPS.
I have many films already on Amazon and other places but lately Amazon has been a big pain to get something published.
At one point TS told me that they could not publish anything for anyone as they had a software issue. So I had to wait a long time ...I finally grew tired of waiting and questioned them again. This is when they started saying the film file was rejected, but didn't offer a reason. Later after re-submitting and numerous TS contact I was hit with the VFR problem. But I also got an audio issue before that.

I think Amazon is going through some updates and are having issues with the process.

Here is my IMDB page in case you would like to see my list of films. - https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2212798/

I will try to update if I happened to get some answers or anything new published on Amazon.

Also I used Handbrake on a couple of the films I have in limbo....and I'm still waiting. One film has been in limbo for well over 2 months.

Thanks
Tom
I also used Handbrake and waiting results ...Amazon has been giving me a runaround for about 3 months ...I think they have some issues as well.
Thank you for the information. I have contact TS to see what they say. I did notice that some of my videos were in CFR. I wonder if the container is plaing a part. It seems WMV files appear as CFR but MP4 as VFR ...so I will continue to research this. Thanks again.
you can use a little program called "Mediainfo" to check frame rates and many other things.

The reason I want one over the other is that I'm a film maker and many streaming services require my film to be in CFR. If my film is in VFR it is rejected. I do have a way to convert it but it is an additional 4-5 hours, so I'd like to save the time if possible.

Thanks
Okay, so it seems that PD16 is producing films/videos in Varible Frame Rate (VFR) is there a way to change it to Constant Frame Rate (CFR)?
I have looked over the setting and can't find it.

Thanks in advance.
When I burn a DVD is it burnt as a Region Free disc?

Thank you.
Quote Also interested in the answer to this

Never had a problem previously; always been able to use NB FX from previous versions in the current version (or possibly never noticed!) but now have lost one of the packs which I did use bits from (both V & VI now watermarked)

Would have thought that if they came as part of a purchased version they should be yours to keep installed for new versions of PD as they come along?

Has this been solved yet? I used NBFX support ..they sent me a link to reinstall but it did not fix the problem. Anyone had any luck finding a way to fix the watermark issue?
Quote Hi Barry & PDR Moderator -

What I find confusing about it is that there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason. There probably is a valid reason - just that I can't see it.

Here, as shown below, most of the NB FX installed with previous versions of PDR still function. Even the Boris FX (installed with PDR16) work in previous versions.

Cheers - Tony

NB FX V has a water mark for me... what can I do to correct the problem, or is there a way to correct the issue?

NB FX V is working fine on PD 13 but not on 16? any suggestions?

Thanks
Hello, just upgraded to PD15 - also just found out my machine apparently can not run title pro 1.5 ...any way I can go back and use title pro from PD 13?

Also noticed I'm missing Newblue FX motion effects ...had them with pd 13?

Thanks in advance .

UPDATE

well, I just went ahead and went back to PD 13 ..had to re-purchase Newblue motion fx and put in to cancel my PD 15 upgrade. Is it possible (I think it is) to just purchase a stand along version of PD15 and have both PD13 and PD 15 installed on my machine? PD 15 worked with the exception of titler 1.5 ....

Thanks
I was able to successfully produce a short video today. I used a wide selection of music, pictures, titles ...ects ...all seems to work fine.
Youcam 5 seems to be working just fine with Win 10. I know this is a PD13 area but still wanted to share in case anyone had questions about it.

I had some major hiccups with installing Win 10 ...but it seems to have worked itself out. I have not tried PD 13 yet but hope to find time to test it today.
Has there been anyone who is successfully using PD13 with Windows 10?
oops ...my bad - thanks
if I installed the beta version of this patch do I still need to install this one?
Quote: This update fixed this, Fixes the issue que color clip board or Become black in timeline previews.

But now I have another worse, whenever I try to make a Snapshot, PD13 lock in 100% only go out with Ctrl + Alt + Del.

I went back to see 2326 works normal, back to 2403 V continues the error here.

Anyone else noticed this?

This happened to me on the first snapshot I took but after that it worked fine.
That patch did fix my "nothing but black" preview on timeline. But I do have a question.....my PD 13 was working fine yesterday ...what caused it to start not showing the video once it was on the timeline? I don't remember doing any kind of download or anything.
Thanks
Thanks for this ...it was a help for me.
Go to: