Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After i formatted several times my pc, i'mn't able to activate Cyberlink PowerDVD 15 Ultra. I wrote an e-mail to the technical support three times but not succesful. How can i solve my problem?
I purchased YouCam 5 Standard but i lost CyberLink_YouCam5_Standard_1129_YUC110906-06.exe. I've my serial code however. How can i get iinstallation file again?
Ho acquistato il software Cyberlink Youcam 5 Standard, ma non ho più il file d'installazione CyberLink_YouCam5_Standard_1129_YUC110906-06.exe. Come posso fare per averlo nuovamente?
I formatted my pc several times and now i'mn't able to activate Cyberlink softwares.
I checked my box. I haveno reply . I expended a lot of money and now i can't use PowerDVD 12 Ultra. How can i do to activate it?
I'mn't able to activate PowerDVD 12 Ultra anymore. I wrote an e-mail to Cyberlink three days ago but they didn't reply to me. How can i do to activate it again?
I formatted my pc several times and now i'mn't able to activate PowerDVD 11 Ultra and PowerDVD 12 Ultra Upgrade. I sent an e-mail to Cyberlink but not succesful. How can i solve my trouble? I spent a lot of money and i can't use Cyberlink softwares.
I'mn't able to download PowerDVD11Ultrav2024.exe because i purchased it the 31th December 2011. Can i get it again? I try to write to Cyberlink support but not succesful.
I'mn't able to find my order and to get PowerDVD11Ultrav2024.exe.
How can i get PowerDVD 11 Ultra again? I formatted my pc and now have to reinstall it. I lost exe file to activate it. I purchased it the 12th January 2012.
Go to: