Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Here's the information:

SR# YUC110413-01

Version # 3.5.1.4119 (BE) HP Webcam-101

My OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit

My email program: Outlook 2007

This webcam is built into my HP 2000-US350 laptop

I hope this helps...
I'm having the same problem - can't email videos. I use Outlook 2007, as my default email program - all settings are where they should be with that..

I can record the video, it plays back - everything works in that regard...

But the video can't be emailed...

I have "2" internet connections, my DSL and my wife's T-1, both of which are fast enough to send videos. So it's not an issue with connection speed...

Let's bang the drum and make some noise! And get an answer!!
I just purchased a HP 2000-US350 laptop which came with the CyberLink YouCam built in - the cam works fine and I was able to easily record a video which I had planned to send to a relative by email...

I use Outlook 2007 as my deafult email client. When I tried to send the email, Outlook would not send it...

All settings were as they were supposed to be, and everything else worked as it was supposed to - except Outlook will not send the video...

I know this is not an isolated issue, since others have posted here with the same or similar issue...

Calling HP is a waste! They have no clue what to do - they say contact the web cam manuafacturer - hey, they installed your product in their computer, and they don't know what to do???

Sounds like nobody wants to own the problem or take responsibility for fixing it...

I contacted my relative in the Philippines who has the same identical laptop and it's set up identical to mine, and she had the same problem...

CyberLink and/or HP needs to get their head out of that place where the sun doesn't shine and pay attention to this problem, least they're going to have a lot of very pissed off customers...

Go to: