Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi Sam,
Try what is behind this link:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21448.page#114431

Good Luck
Additional to the mentioned trick in link above to clean up the register I uninstalled all Visual C++ packages, I had 10 different. Then I reinstalled PDVD12 and it gave me three new ones and the region change figure was back to 5 and I could play mounted iso files again..
Hi,
Does that also work for a server solution? I have all my media files on a server running WHS2011.
Quote: That's interesting, on mine it did three. I will reinstall it and found out.

And your welcome.

I spend most of my time over at the HP forums, some topics can go on for pages trying to figure out other peoples computer problems, this is sort of a change for me.

The trial installed 3, perhaps the full version install 4, assuming that is what you have.

Yes I have the full version on a 64 bit machine. One installation gave me these three packages and I tried on another that gave me four........
Anyone found a way to use the Media Library? OK it works but in a somewhat odd way.
I have my different media files in seperate folders and do not want PDVD12 to reshuffle it all. Example, I have my movies copied in separate folders including the folder picture for each. When PDVD12 searches the folders it moves things around and put my folder pictures together with the photos I have taken myself. Not what I want. I would like to have the Media Library in PDVD12 but in the structure as I decide.
Any found a solution to this?
So I did, uninstalled all of them included PDVD12 and reinstalled from the beginning. It gave me four different versions of the runtime package but it works so now I will leave it as is.
Thanks for the support!
Learning every day....
Is it worthwhile cleaning up? And if so which one is required by PDVD12?
Interesting, I have two C++2005, one installed mid last year and one 1st of January 2012. I installed PDVD11 2012-01-01. Then I have three C++2008, one from 1st and one from 2nd of January and one from yesterday when I installed PDVD12.
What is this?
Issue SOLVED. I used the clean up programs for both PDVD10 and PDVD11 and cleaned all remains in the registry of Cyberlink. Did a restart and reinstalled PDVD12 and it could now play the iso files mounted with Virtual Clone Drive. Probably some old remains in the registry caused the problem
Hey,
Just installed PowerDVD12. I have used Virtual Clone Drive from Slysoft for many years and PowerDVD versions without any problem but now 12 will not play when mounted. Anyone experienced the same issue?
Hey,
I tried generic avi(2gb).divx.mp3 ripped with DVDFab and it it worked OK but no subtitle. The beta VLC for Android showed the subtitle correct using the same ripped files. Is there a trick to activate the subtitle in PowerDVD Mobil? I hope that the product I bought is better than a free VLC.
I will try the WMV9 as well.
All help is appreciated
Can anyone make a recommendation of what format to use on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with PowerDVD Mobile for videos? I have DVDFab so I can rip to most formats I guess. Tried mkv but did not get the subtitels to work.
Go to: