Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Heres a little something i made in PD9

I think youll reconize the effect from a popular tutorial!
Hmmm, i never thought to copy the project first. Thanks, i'll try that!
I haven't tested it but you might also be able to achieve this in a custom .mov file.
Darn, i was afraid that was the only option.
Thank you for the reply.
Unfotunitly becuase each one is part of this one project (and there are many) i think it will best not to do it this time.
I'm making a DVD of a school performance that has multiple acts, i put a new chapter at the begining of each mini performance and want to make a dvd menu where you click scenes then select a chapter, it plays then it goes back to the dvd menu. Is their a way to accomplish this in PD9?
Oops, i apologize for the less than useful link, i failed to realize the lack of Blu-ray.
I am not familiar with burning Blu-ray discs, but i know from experience with DVD's sometimes i'm better off burning a folder in PD9 them using Power2Go to burn the actual DVD to avoid random PD errors. You can get a version of Power2Go for free from Cyberlink.

http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/product/power2go/enu/8/essential-static.jsp
I recently had this problem. I removed the audio file which was a 32-bit file and replaced it with the same 16-bit at a lower quality. It then produced fine.
http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/149746

Here's an example of this on DZ.
Barry,
I haven't looked at the masks, but i did notice that PD10 had all my downloaded effects from PD9, which is nice because i had trouble transferring them from 8 to 9.

Edit: I checked and no my PD9 masks weren't there.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18707.page

I recently posted this topic, but didn't get an answer on how to create that.
Quote:
Color Controls Add RGB controls to Color Adjustment. Also, Gamma would be very helpful.

I agree some sort of curves adjustment.
Also i'd like to see PD10 support gif. files as animations including the alpha transparency.
you can also get more templates from director zone.
directorzone.com
Try putting the footage into a new project file on your computer and see if you can produce it then.
The only 3D i would want would be the ability to give depth on the Z axis.
Dear Rod,
You would probably be better of making a new topic. But here's an answer any wya.

Go to the create disc page.
Under Menu Preferences click Create Menu
At the bottom of the window change it to the tittles/ chapters menu
On the left side pannel click the 3rd bottom on the top. The one with two small boxes one of which looks like a cloud.
Click the set button laytout button (the one with six boxes.)
Change the layout to eather 1 2 3 or 4 buttons

As for removing the thumbnail, there is really no way to do this.
What you can do, is resize or move the chapter thumbnail off screen or in a way that you can't see it.

Best of luck!
Heres something i made sort of like Ninas. I used some stock footage clouds and made a VERY rough mask of the default castle picture.

You could also mask out the top of the Nature video PD starts with and use that as some moving clouds. And then duplicate it to fit your duration.
The map at the top would have to be on a transparent background, an be placed on a track under the video. As for the animation, i suggest you check out this thread.
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/18521.page#95698
By zoom do you mean the speed. If so, it kind of goes like this.
A PIP object that's 10 seconds for example has to travel from keyframe 1 to the last keyframe in those 10 seconds. So the further apart the keyframes are the faster it will have to go. Alternatively if you have a very short distance over a long period of time the object will move slowly to take a hypothetical 10 seconds to finish that path. If you have two close keyframes that cover a small amount of space the object will go slow between those two and speed p again after that.

As for the size, you can use a grid for more precise resizing, but its mostly just trying out one size playing it back and changing it if you need to.

Hope this helped!
I'm not 100% sure what you mean, could you provide a link to the video so the editors can get a better understanding of what you mean.
But from the sound of it what you need to do is to produce a video of just the tittle or take a snapshot of it. You can then use this snapshot or video as a PIP image, meaning you can add your own motion path to it.
Go to: