Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote >>the Desktop capture is all off colorwise and is capturing everything upside down in reverse.

Is it possible the problem of VGA driver configuration? have you updated your VGA driver to latest one?

Thanks for the reply. Yes, unfortunately it is the most updated.
Quote Sure hope someone can help and fast. I need to record Powerpoint presentations with audio to save and send out. However, there is in Powerpoint Drop Down (no "Create Presentation") etc. I am using:

Dell 15 5000, Windows 7 Pro, I 7 processor, built in Webcam, YouCam 7, 16 gig RAM, 2 TB HD

In addition, the Desktop capture is all off colorwise and is capturing everything upside down in reverse. I had these problems on a different computer running Windows 7 PRO and had to go back to YouCam 6. However, I paid money for this again and really need it to work as I don't have a serial # fro a version 6 on me

Thanks in advance for any help!

MDLPoker

Okay- I updated to the deluxe version and now have the various presentation modes but still the Desktop capture is all off colorwise and is capturing everything upside down in reverse...

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks!
Sure hope someone can help and fast. I need to record Powerpoint presentations with audio to save and send out. However, there is in Powerpoint Drop Down (no "Create Presentation") etc. I am using:

Dell 15 5000, Windows 7 Pro, I 7 processor, built in Webcam, YouCam 7, 16 gig RAM, 2 TB HD

In addition, the Desktop capture is all off colorwise and is capturing everything upside down in reverse. I had these problems on a different computer running Windows 7 PRO and had to go back to YouCam 6. However, I paid money for this again and really need it to work as I don't have a serial # fro a version 6 on me

Thanks in advance for any help!

MDLPoker
Thanks- I had missed that! Any idea as to why recording the desktop is upside down, backwards and in odd colors? That is the real gut buster question
Just upgraded to youcam 7, installed the new patch, tch. Have Samsung NPQX 411 W02UB, and the camera is an SCB-0380M. I had thought the upgrade would allow me to record in higher resolution than 640 x 480, but not only does it not do that, when I record my desktop, it is being recorded backwards, upside down and in very odd colors. Finally, the "gadgets," which I don't use often, take a long time to load...if at all. That is not near as important as the desktop capture issue...could sure use some help please.

mdlpoker
Be dure to check the default recording format. Mine had gotten changed from .wmv to MP4. Changed it back and it works like a charm...just in case it ever happens to anyone else, check those capture settings...
Hope you get it to work= Nothing more frustrating than stuff that won't work! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Sorry you are having trouble! Changing the capture format from MP4 to WMV has allowed it to work great for me...hope it works for you too!
Feel like a mootz! Somehow the default recording format had gotten changed from .wmv to MP4. Changed it back and it works like a charm...just in case it ever happens to anyone else, check those capture settings...
The camera on my youcam 5 is working. However, the software recording feature has stopped working. I push the "capture" button , get the 3-2-1 countdown, but nothing seems to record and what is stranger, the end capture button will not engage...not even the F4 key won't work.

Like so many other folks on this forum, everything USED to work fine...don't have any idea what happened. Running Windows 7, 64bit, 8 gig ram, and as I said, it has always worked well

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Go to: