Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Default NTSC or PAL for batch production
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Since long I have to change the default NTSC USA in the batch production to the (PAL) setting of my country. Each and every time I use batch production. I have asked CL to make the program remember either my settings or the settings I used last time, As does the manual production.
(Same for ColorDirector which even does not remember the manual production settings)
[Post New]
Quote Since long I have to change the default NTSC USA in the batch production to the (PAL) setting of my country.

You don't need to do that, your country doesn't have PAL anymore. Neither does US have NTSC anymore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_television_in_the_Netherlands
Just saying.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 24. 2021 14:08

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for that SoNic67, of course you are right.

Some PAL features (and even videos) on disk do not work on NTSC vv.

I have still some DVD customers with a PAL system.
I will check and test whether PAL and NTSC settings in PD for production makes any difference. Testing... unless someone already the answers?
For now CL, my request to remember the setting used, stands!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 09. 2023 13:29