Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to add transistion on all tracks in one click?
mohitk [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2019 11:15 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
I want to add one transistion on all tracks i.e Track 1 to 10?
Any shortcut?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I want to add one transistion on all tracks i.e Track 1 to 10?
Any shortcut?

Feature applies to all content in one track, so just need to select each track independently.

Jeff
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Almost. You can apply your chosen transition to all clips on a single track but you'll have to repeat the process for each track.

Click on any track or clip to start, then go to the Transition Room (F8) and click on this button that appears above the timeline. You'll then need to choose the style:

To get the "apply to all" button to reappear after using it, select a new track then change to a new room, like FX (F4), then click back on the Transition Room.

It's not as simple as "all clips on all tracks" but it should still be quicker than applying transitions manually to all clips.

You can also use the button shown in the Help file, which is located next to the Search the library box at the top of the Transition Room.

Note that while the instructions state that "you can add transitions to all the video, image, and effect clips on the timeline at once" it actually only occurs on the selected track.
mohitk [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2019 11:15 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Almost. You can apply your chosen transition to all clips on a single track but you'll have to repeat the process for each track.

Click on any track or clip to start, then go to the Transition Room (F8) and click on this button that appears above the timeline. You'll then need to choose the style:

To get the "apply to all" button to reappear after using it, select a new track then change to a new room, like FX (F4), then click back on the Transition Room.

It's not as simple as "all clips on all tracks" but it should still be quicker than applying transitions manually to all clips.

You can also use the button shown in the Help file, which is located next to the Search the library box at the top of the Transition Room.

Note that while the instructions state that "you can add transitions to all the video, image, and effect clips on the timeline at once" it actually only occurs on the selected track.

I've already know this thing. What i was seeking to apply transistion on all track. It is really a lengthy process to select each track and then apply it. It seems PD has no option like this.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I've already know this thing. What i was seeking to apply transistion on all track. It is really a lengthy process to select each track and then apply it. It seems PD has no option like this.

Use File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions to let CL know how you feel.