Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
manual focus Youcam7
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
Is there any way to manually focus my webcam? I have it full zoomed, 1280x960,Logitech HD webcam C310 and move the box to where it should focus but it's completely blurry. Thanks for any tips to manually focus.
sumerJ [Avatar]
Contributor Joined: Nov 28, 2013 05:37 Messages: 377 Offline
[Post New]
I don't think your Logitech HD webcam C310 has zooming feature. maybe it's done some other software. (Logitech driver?)
hence, you need to disable it first.
FrancoisT [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 26, 2010 15:03 Messages: 115 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I don't think your Logitech HD webcam C310 has zooming feature. maybe it's done some other software. (Logitech driver?)
hence, you need to disable it first.

Logitech pretty much completely abandoned support of any but their newest webcams for win10. I downloaded the latest and it wouldn't recognize my webcam. Then I looked on youtube at their video on this logi progfram and all the comments below it talked about how they couldn't get it to recognize their webcams either.