Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Downloading Directorzone Template for Create Disc
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Where do I find the proper formatted menu template for powerdirector create disk? from directorzone?

Tried to download "erde/sonne" however it turns out to be a particle file and is not a menu template. How do I differentiate between the files from directorzone?

Where in directorzone do I find the menu template for create disk burning.

What is the extension of that file.

Thanks,

Alan

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 26. 2018 04:55

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Where in directorzone do I find the menu template for create disk burning.

Start your search using the DVD Menu button:

or use the Narrow Your Results tool when you have already started searching:

You may also want to read my two posts on this thread for ways to navigate and download different items without losing your place on the search results.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 25. 2018 22:59

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
See the attached screenshot. 1. Click the DVD Menus button to access the menus. 2. Click the Down arrows circled to change the parameters of the search like to display this month’s upload, etc.

The menus have a .dzm extension.

EDIT: optodata answered first while I logged in just now. I had already prepared the screenshot so I will go ahead and post this. Hope that all this helps others who may have the same questions.
[Thumb - DZ menus.jpg]
 Filename
DZ menus.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
DirectorZone Menu page.
 Filesize
319 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
4 time(s)
acg [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Jan 04, 2011 20:47 Messages: 275 Offline
[Post New]
Quote See the attached screenshot. 1. Click the DVD Menus button to access the menus. 2. Click the Down arrows circled to change the parameters of the search like to display this month’s upload, etc.

The menus have a .dzm extension.

EDIT: optodata answered first while I logged in just now. I had already prepared the screenshot so I will go ahead and post this. Hope that all this helps others who may have the same questions.

Thanks for the information. Finally worked.

Directorzone needs to differentiate betweend dvd menus for create disk and other types of menus.

Thanks again,

Best of all the forums.