Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crop/Zoom power tool time display does not update
Arryl [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 02, 2018 18:53 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
When I open the Crop/Zoom power tool to edit the video the time display does not update. It displays the total time for the video. When I play the video in the Crop/Zoom power tool, the time display updates in real time. But when I stop the video and select, for instance the key frame at 10 seconds, the time display does not display 10 seconds, it displays the total time for the video. Sometimes I am able to get it to display 10 seconds, but I haven't figured out how to reproduce that outcome consistently. Can anyone help? Thanks!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Arryl

I've tried using the tool to make various edits and didn't see the issue you've described. Please take a look at this video:

It's possible that you've done a specific step or sequence when the time display reverts to the full duration, and I may not have done that in my quick test. Please post back if you have any more info!

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Canon Vixia GX10 (4K 60p) | HF G30 (HD 60p) | Yi Action+ 4K | 360Fly 4K 360°
Arryl [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Hi Arryl

I've tried using the tool to make various edits and didn't see the issue you've described. Please take a look at this video:

It's possible that you've done a specific step or sequence when the time display reverts to the full duration, and I may not have done that in my quick test. Please post back if you have any more info!

Yes, I'm doing exactly what the person in the video is doing with PowerDirector17, but when I change/move the keyframe like they do, the time display doesn't always update.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yes, I'm doing exactly what the person in the video is doing with PowerDirector17, but when I change/move the keyframe like they do, the time display doesn't always update.

Ok. That points to something with your computer. Can you please look at the Read Me Before Posting thread at the top of the PD16 forum, and follow the steps for posting the exact version number and the DxDiag test results?

That's the best way to figure out what might be going on.

YouTube/optodata

DS365 | Win11 Pro | Ryzen 9 3950X | RTX 4070 Ti | 32GB RAM | 10TB SSDs | 5K+4K HDR monitors

Arryl [Avatar]
[Post New]

Ok. That points to something with your computer. Can you please look at the Read Me Before Posting thread at the top of the PD16 forum, and follow the steps for posting the exact version number and the DxDiag test results?

That's the best way to figure out what might be going on.

Here's my info. Thanks for the help!

PowerDirector Version: 16.0.2816.0
SR number: VDE180201-08
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
72 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
162 time(s)
optodata
[Post New]
There is a newer version of PD16. Just two posts down from the Read Me thread on forum index page, there's a post stating that the latest version is 3424 and there are links inside to download it.

The nVidia driver for your GTX 1080 Ti is also a couple of months out of date. You can visit the nVidia download page and download and install v417.22.

Please update both of these drivers and then try using the Crop/Pan/Zoom tool again.

YouTube/optodata