Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How do you link a video from Cyberlink Cloud to a forum post?
Pasta514
Newbie Location: California Joined: Dec 28, 2016 23:58 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
How do you link a video from Cyberlink Cloud to a forum post?
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

You can get the link to download a video from CyberLink Cloud by clicking the "Select" button, and then selecting the video you want to get the link for. Then click the share button (button with the curved arrow). You will get a link you can post in the forum so users can download the video.

David
Pasta514
[Post New]
Quote Hello,

You can get the link to download a video from CyberLink Cloud by clicking the "Select" button, and then selecting the video you want to get the link for. Then click the share button (button with the curved arrow). You will get a link you can post in the forum so users can download the video.

David

Thanks, now here's another basic question. I uploaded 2 videos to my cloud through powerdirector. ... That is the only way that I know how to get to the CLcloud. I can't find any links to it on my account page... So, how do I navigate to it?
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

In CyberLink Cloud tab in preferences, click Account Information link. Then click on the CyberLink Cloud logo in the top left to view your uploaded files.

David
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,

There is a login available here:

[Thumb - Cloud login.PNG]
 Filename
Cloud login.PNG
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
258 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
110 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 13. 2017 06:22

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.
Pasta514
[Post New]
Quote Hi,

There is a login available here:

That's not very easy to find
vn800rider
Senior Contributor Location: Darwen, UK Joined: May 15, 2008 04:32 Messages: 1949 Offline
[Post New]
"That's not very easy to find"

Agreed, but you could bookmark the page to make it a little easier?

Perhaps it's worth a suggestion to include a link in PD here?

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/50535.page

Cheers

Adrian Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. (see below)
Confucius
AMD Phenom IIX6 1055T, win10, 5 internal drives, 7 usb drives, struggling power supply.