Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
♥ PowerDirector 15 Ultimate Tutorials from PD University ♥
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Learn all the tips and tricks of the transition game in this PowerDirector 15 Ultimate tutorial.

Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Subscribe to PDU Mobile on YouTube.
Maliek [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: San Antonio, Texas USA Joined: Nov 10, 2012 12:01 Messages: 851 Offline
[Post New]
Learn how to create your own custom transitions using PowerDirector Ultimate!

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to use a green screen and PowerDirector to place your talent into any setting.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Let's return to the basics with the reverse tutorial. I show you several ways to apply a reverse effect to your videos in this fun tutorial.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to use PowerDirector and ColorDirector to change the background of a video or replace an object in a video.

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I just tried the Motion Tracking mask in CD4. There may be some difference in this version as I had to close it with the task manager leaving the black background before I can change it to green. Chroma key out the black background worked well. See this video at: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/48775.page#post_box_286782 . Will be trying more later.

Edit: In CD4 the Original Color and New Color icons or buttons with the red slash do not highlight when you place the mouse cursor on them like all the other buttons in Colordirector or Powerdirector. Clicking on the New Color button more than once seem to have cause the problem. The workaround is don’t click that button again thinking that it did not take. Wait!! for the popup window.

Have been successful with other motion tracking masks on clips with the workaround.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 22. 2017 10:01

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote I just tried the Motion Tracking mask in CD4. There may be some difference in this version as I had to close it with the task manager leaving the black background before I can change it to green. Chroma key out the black background worked well. See this video at: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/48775.page#post_box_286782 . Will be trying more later.

Edit: In CD4 the Original Color and New Color icons or buttons with the red slash do not highlight when you place the mouse cursor on them like all the other buttons in Colordirector or Powerdirector. Clicking on the New Color button more than once seem to have cause the problem. The workaround is don’t click that button again thinking that it did not take. Wait!! for the popup window.

Have been successful with other motion tracking masks on clips with the workaround.

Thanks for sharing your results Tomas. I was a little concerned about the issue you had in CD4 until you reported back that it was working fine. Subscribe to PowerDirector University on YouTube.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to split and trim your clips to remove unwanted segments from your videos and get the right shots in your project.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Make an orange talk! I've been told that this effect has great "appeal".

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to add timecode to your videos to create a countdown or time an activity.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to add a timecode to your videos for a countdown or to time an activity using the Time Stamp effect.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 18. 2017 19:48

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Learn how to replace your head with a picture of a head and make it talk using PowerDirector 15 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Make those video colors pop using TrueTheater Color in PowerDirector 15 Ultimate.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
Mix slow motion and fast motion to create dynamic time changes in your videos that captivate your aduience.

Maliek [Avatar]
[Post New]
I get this question all the time. "How do I save a video?" Some people are trying to save where they left off in the editing process and others are trying to create a file to view a video. In this video I explain the difference between saving a project and producing a video.