Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director 7 installation file is corrupt
Benny [Avatar]
Newbie Location: New York Joined: May 14, 2008 22:11 Messages: 10 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased PowerDirector 7 Ultra on May 3rd and it installed without any problems but the Bonus Pack fails to install and displays the following information:

Unable to install PowerDirector Bonus.
The PowerDirector Bonus is only available for the PowerDirector 6 or above version.
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi everyone,

The new build version of PD7 - v1714 is now available as a download. All E5 online purchasers should have been given the link - sent out by email.

Bonus packs do NOT apply to PD7, that was an error displayed on the E5 end.

Visit the DirectorZone and download additional DVD Menus for free.
http://directorzone.cyberlink.com/

I just hope this is now the end of the calamity.

Right, I'm off to download v1714 for myself.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 20. 2008 03:50

Georg (VI)
Senior Contributor Location: Korschenbroich / Deutschland Joined: Mar 18, 2007 09:27 Messages: 1309 Offline
[Post New]
Dafydd,

do you know the difference between 1628 and 1714? Viele Gruesse Georg
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]

Still have to get it.

Dafydd
Georg (VI)
Senior Contributor Location: Korschenbroich / Deutschland Joined: Mar 18, 2007 09:27 Messages: 1309 Offline
[Post New]

good calculated !

Viele Gruesse Georg
Jack [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2008 02:14 Messages: 17 Offline
[Post New]
Posting removed. Please post as a NEW TOPIC.

Thanks
Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at May 21. 2008 03:52

RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jack,

Please start a new post, this post is not for this type of question.

Provide more information of the problem, what are you doing when the magic functions are greyed out

Robert

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at May 21. 2008 03:29

Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots
[Post New]
I'm still waiting ...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 21. 2008 05:13

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Luca, I've sent you an email and you've not replied (confirmed receipt) - just further PM's. Email dated 20th May.

I await your emails - I'm currently reading my other mail.

I require date of purchase and proof of purchase - invoice order number, for me to send onto CyberLink to get some action taken and your issue resolved.

Dafydd

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at May 21. 2008 07:20

Irina [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 21, 2008 10:05 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have the same problem. It means that nobody care to resolve it up till now. I put a request for a refund, because I realize that the problem occurred from a very beginning and still not corrected.
[Post New]
Quote: Luca, I've sent you an email and you've not replied (confirmed receipt) - just further PM's. Email dated 20th May.

I await your emails - I'm currently reading my other mail.

I require date of purchase and proof of purchase - invoice order number, for me to send onto CyberLink to get some action taken and your issue resolved.

Dafydd

I haven't recived any Mail from you or E5 till NOW
I just sent you a PM with my E-Mail and other E-Mail to send the link

Thanks

Luca
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Luca,

I have sent you another email and I have asked for your proof of purchase and date of purchase. I have also responded to your PM in the same vein.

Dafydd
[Post New]
I sent you MANY PROOF OF PURCHASE
I also receved E-MAil from E5 told me that the problem of the corrupted file IS NOT HIM PROBLEM but IS A CYBERLINK PROBLEM
I don't know what type of joke CyberLink and E5 are doing but sure that will be my LAST CyberLink products and sure I will not spoke in a good words to my friends about CyberLink ... SORRY

Luca

P.S. I'm still waiting the link for WHAT I HAVE PAYED !
[Post New]
Quote: Luca,

I have sent you another email and I have asked for your proof of purchase and date of purchase. I have also responded to your PM in the same vein.

Dafydd

Is not a secret :

Order : # 202902375
Date of Purchase : 02-MAY-2008
Code : 300255642e
Description : PowerDirector 7 Ultra (Download version)
Price : USD 119,95 (PAYED)

I hope is enough to have a new link ...

Luca

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 21. 2008 15:05

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Luca,

You have only now provided the necessary information. The 6 PM's you just sent me will remain unanswered as the pdf in your first reply email (just received also) was sufficient and contained all the data that the Head of Customer Support needed. I have passed on the email.

I'm sure this matter will now be resolved quickly.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 21. 2008 15:52

[Post New]
Quote: Luca,

You have only now provided the necessary information. The 6 PM's you just sent me will remain unanswered as the pdf in your first reply email (just received also) was sufficient and contained all the data that the Head of Customer Support needed. I have passed on the email.

I'm sure this matter will now be resolved quickly.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

I hope so
For the moment no E-Mail from E5

Luca
Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
As the first email address you provided didn't deliver my mail - that doesn't surprise me. The 2nd and 3rd email address you sent to me appear to be functioning. I'm currently checking the situation.

Dafydd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 22. 2008 04:18

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
OK... Luca, please check your in-boxes of all 3 email addresses.

Dafydd
[Post New]
OK the new link is arrived but the download speed is very SLOW, I'm using a more than a 10Mb connection and I can't go more than 30Kb, for all the download more than 5 hours (if there are no connection problem ...)
Let me tell you that all that situation was managed with not so many accuracy to all the customer and with many many sufficiency
I hope that after all the day download the file is OK and not till corrupted

Luca

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at May 22. 2008 05:34

Dafydd B [Avatar]
[Post New]
Luca,
I'd like to remind you:
1. You gave me an email address which didn't work.
2. You spammed me with PM's
3. You failed to provide the date and proof of purchase you were originally asked for.
4. The download speed is governed by the sheer number of users - it has to have a limitation due to the volume of file size and to placate everyone. It is a large file to download and i will pass on end user comments.

5. I have assisted you and ensured the link was re-sent to the additional two email addresses you gave to ME.

6. I have speedily dealt with the situation to assist you once the information asked for was provided.

Dafydd
RobertJ/OZ [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Melbourne Australia Joined: Aug 14, 2006 02:26 Messages: 1209 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Luca,

Are you having download problems, I downloaded the whole file in 45mins

Robert Intel i7 930, 16GB ram, Radeon HD 5770 1Gb,Ver. 14.12 Win7 64 bit
Intel i7 7700 HQ, 16 GB ram Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB dual drives 1 TB SSD + 1 TB HDD Win 10

PDtoots