Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDVD 12 Pixel with Prometheus and problems compatibility AsusVg278h
Clemburton [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 26, 2013 17:11 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
*I 'am French and i use GoogleTranslator, sorry.

Hello everyone!

I have a huge problem with this player who nonetheless announced very promising (60 dollard ... so we are entitled to hope). Before anything else I said before I used version 10 of PowerDVD and everything worked particularly well! No compatibility problems or movie playback, nothing like that.

I decided to upgrade to version 12 to take advantage of FLAC and 2D to 3D conversion for BR.

Prime concerns: After upgrading to version 12 days, all BR make me an error message! Okay I installed the latest patch available on the site, BR are readable again ... But this latest patch has brought a flood of bug and other problems!

If 3D-Prometheus: Well, that's it annoys me. On version 10, the BR 3D prometheus passed without problem. Since my version 12, a cluster of pixel lies on the entire film ... (it does not come from BR since I handed version 10 and the film went smoothly, I return the version 12, pixel are income).

-Incompatibility? This is my second concern, even more boring than BR who refuses to read. I have an Asus Vg278h in screen, an excellent screen for 3D! With version 10 of PowerDVD, no worries. The last update PowerDVD12 however ... :

* For starters, the 3D is not detected automatically. It is detected only with DVDs that are not in 3D ... looking for the error.
* When I click on "Activate 3D", the screen still does not go full screen (required for 3D).
* After clicking on the button "Activate 3D", the screen goes dark (??). But dark screen problem occurs each time I run a 3D application, like a JeuxVidéo (I said that had never happened before powerdvd12). Even more annoying, once I leave the game, the 3D mode should be turned off by itself ... this is not the case. 3D mode the screen is activated, the screen remains dark and I oblige either reboot or open powerdvd 12 and click on "désactivate 3D"

So now, I mostly see this problem of dark screen and Mode3D permanently activated after the latest software update. But the problem of Prometheus is pixelated with any version of PowerDVD12

I really do not know what to do. I uninstalled, reinstall, patch presented on the internet ... there is no solution and it will be two weeks since the service Cyberlink unresponsive.
I would not have to separate myself from PowerDvd12 (yeah I paid what> <it was supposed to be better than version 10).

Thank you in advance dear members!

Sincerely,
ClémentGrossier

Hi di ho !
[Post New]
Bonjour Clément,
Vous devriez poster vos infos système comme indiqué dans le fil d'info: http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/21448.page

Sans ces infos, il peut être difficile voire impossible de deviner d’où pourrait venir le problème. Par exemple, on ne sais même pas quel processeur ou carte graphique vous utilisez

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Mar 02. 2013 10:35

My collection: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=194008&action=showcategory&category=1&categoryid=7
Clemburton [Avatar]
[Post New]
As for me, I gave all this information when I sent an e-mail to the technical assitance unresponsive, I do not even know if they received my message.

Finally, I'll put here:

CPU: I7-3770k
Graphics Card: GTX680
Ram memory: 8GB
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77 V Pro
Monitor: Asus 278h VG

The computer is brand new, only 1 month, I bought all the components together and make a clean install with latest drivers for each component and software.

I repeat, with the version of PowerDVD 10 offered with LG Bluray player, the movie worked perfectly.
Version of the film 12 causes the display of a bunch of pixel discoloration, very unpleasant. But for now, I have not seen this on any other films.

another annoying fact is that now, the 3D mode of the display remains stuck on activated once I play a game What is that once back on my desk, the screen is still in 3D mode while it should not, and it did not make me this before installing PowerDVD 12.

Thank you so much for you to wear to my message, it's always good to be heard.

Autant pour moi, j'ai donné toutes ces informations au moment où j'ai envoyé un e-mail à l'assitance technique qui ne répond pas, je ne sais même pas s'ils ont reçu mon message.

Enfin, je vais les remettre ici :

Processeur : I7-3770k
Carte graphique : GTX880
Mémoire Ram : 8go
Carte mère : Asus P8Z77 V Pro
Moniteur : Asus VG 278h

L'ordinateur est tout récent, à peine 1 mois, j'ai acheté tous les composants en même temps et procéder à une installation propre, avec derniers drivers pour chaque composant et logiciel.

Je le redis, avec la version de PowerDVD 10 offerte avec le lecteur Bluray LG, le film fonctionnait parfaitement.
La version 12 provoque sur le film l'affichage d'un tas de pixel décolorés, très désagréable. Mais pour le moment, je n'ai constaté cela sur aucun autre films.

l'autre fait embêtant c'est que maintenant, le Mode 3D de l'écran reste toujours bloqué sur activé une fois que je joue à un jeu. Ce qui fait qu'une fois de retour sur mon bureau, l'écran est toujours en mode 3D alors qu'il ne le devrait pas, et ça ne me faisait pas ça avant l’installation de PowerDVD 12.

Je vous remercie énormément de l'intention que vous portez à mon message, cela fait toujours du bien d'être entendu.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at Mar 03. 2013 06:44

Hi di ho !
[Post New]
Il vaudrait mieux poster en Anglais pour que Michael puisse comprendre.

Vous avez bien les tous derniers drivers nVidia?

Essayez de poster un DXDIAG si vous pouvez.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 03. 2013 04:59

My collection: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=194008&action=showcategory&category=1&categoryid=7
Clemburton [Avatar]
[Post New]
I have the latest Nvidia drivers, I'm sure I went on their site last week because I thought I had a problem with my 3D (it did not work), but it was just a change strip. -_-.. so I reinstall all my drivers while it was not necessary.

I made a DXDiag, I do not know what happens, so I post here.

J'ai bien les tous derniers drivers Nvidia, j'en suis certain je suis allé sur leur site la semaine dernière car j'ai cru avoir un problème avec ma 3D (elle ne fonctionnait pas), mais il fallait simplement changer de multiprise...-_-, alors j'ai réinstaller tous mes drivers alors que ce n'était pas utile.

J'ai fait un DXDiag, je sais pas ce que ça donne, je le poste ici donc.

http://depositfiles.com/files/uaue2oo7i Hi di ho !
jol [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 02, 2011 12:26 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, i have the same problem, i am not alone ! yes!

I sent messages to cyberlink, there were reply but the recent update anything was changed, still the bug pixel (mosaic) with prometheus 3D french blu ray.

Can't fixe the problem.

http://csupload.cyberlink.com/upload-file/support/cs/2013-01-13/CS001220755/CS001220755-1358093037645-2.jpg
Clemburton [Avatar]
[Post New]
I'm sorry to hear that another one of the same pixel problem as me, even if it also reassures me.

However good news, you can forget my problems mode3D still active. A parameter of the graphics card was changed, I changed it and now the screen turns on and off correctly.

But if I still have no solution for 3D Prometheus and his infernal pixel (image you posted reflects exactly my problem!)

je suis navré d'apprendre que d'autre on le même problème de pixel que moi, même si cela me rassure aussi.

//
En revanche bonne nouvelle, vous pouvez oubliez mon problème de mode3D toujours actif. Un paramètre de la carte graphique avait été modifié, je l'ai changé et maintenant l'écran s'active et se désactive correctement.

Mais sinon je n'ai toujours pas de solution pour Prometheus 3D et ses pixel infernaux (l'image que vous avez posté reflète exactement mon problème !) Hi di ho !
Clemburton [Avatar]
[Post New]
The new update has arrived, only it does nothing for my problem with pixel Prometheus ...
With PowerDVD10, the film works well, and PowerDVD 12, a cluster of pixel completely spoil the movie in 3D Bluray.

It really is incomprehensible. In addition, all my tickets and emails sent using Cyberlink receive no answers for almost three months. And the call does not work at the other end of the phone they do not speak English or German, except, I'm French and German explain my problem, good luck!

Anyway, thank you for this help if Cyberlink priceless ...

//

la nouvelle mise à jour est arrivée, seulement elle ne règle en rien mon problème de pixel avec Prometheus ...
Avec PowerDVD10, le film fonctionne à merveille, et avec PowerDVD 12, un amas de pixel gâche entièrement la lecture du film en Bluray 3D.

C'est vraiment incompréhensible. De plus, tous mes billets et e-mails d'aide envoyé à Cyberlink ne reçoivent aucune réponses depuis presque trois mois. Et l'appel téléphonique ne donne rien, à l'autre bout du téléphone ils ne parlent que l'anglais ou l'allemand, hors, je suis français et pour expliquer mon problème en Allemand, bonne chance !

Enfin bref, merci Cyberlink pour cet aide si inestimable... Hi di ho !
[Post New]
Tu n'est pas le seul / You are not alone:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/25079.page

One important thing to notice, all those with the problem seem to own nVidia 6xx series cards. My collection: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=194008&action=showcategory&category=1&categoryid=7