Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio track plays even when not in timeline
mypasswordis1234 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2023 19:23 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
I am a noob at Power Director. I created a video of a game with just the Game and it's sounds, no voice. Then, I went into Powerdirector and used the voiceover to record audio and dropped them onto another audio track below the first one. Next, I went and edited parts of both the audio and video to match and remove unneeded stuff.

Now, I'm having this issue. In many areas of the recording I have no audio track as I removed it yet my voice still plays. It's like a ghost audio track or something. Can't figure out where it's coming from. I know I'm not hearing voices. It's not in the original track of the game because if I mute it, the track of my voiceover still plays. I attached a screenshot. Thanks for any help you can provide.
[Thumb - Powerdirector ghost track.jpg]
 Filename
Powerdirector ghost track.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Power Director ghost track
 Filesize
91 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
14 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
See if this post helps
mypasswordis1234 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 03, 2023 19:23 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Quote See if this post helps

THank you! That fixed it.