Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Software freezes when i open FXs Room.
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
I have the lastest version of PD and everytime i open the FXs area, it freezes up before i can even select anything. It repeatedly happens everytime i open up PD and go to the Effects. Is there any way to fix this?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You didn't say whether you have PD365 or PD21 or what the actual version number is. Without that info, I'd say to try uninstalling PD and reinstalling it to see if that helps.

Otherwise, please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide and attach the DxDiag results so we can see the full state of your system.
CM120884 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote You didn't say whether you have PD365 or PD21 or what the actual version number is. Without that info, I'd say to try uninstalling PD and reinstalling it to see if that helps.

Otherwise, please follow the steps in the Read Me Before Posting guide and attach the DxDiag results so we can see the full state of your system.

Oh sorry, the version i have is 21.1.2401.0
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for that. You can uninstall PD365 using the Windows uninstaller or directly from the CL App Manager by right-clicking on it and choosing Uninstall. You might as well reboot before reinstalling it.
CM120884 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Thanks for that. You can uninstall PD365 using the Windows uninstaller or directly from the CL App Manager by right-clicking on it and choosing Uninstall. You might as well reboot before reinstalling it.

Thank you. I was able to fix the problem. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, then restarted my computer and that seemed to fix it. Thank you again.