Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote: Cyberlink offers 30 day moneyback, check the Purchase FAQ.

Thank you (I didn't read this FAQ). Sometimes in future I will try a trial version of powerdvd 10 and if everything will be ok, I can purchase Powerdvd again (because hdmi 1.3 etc.).
Quote:
Quote: Hi,

you need to contact CS Team about this request.

Br
Michael

I'm sorry I supposed you are from CS team. Anyway I wrote to CS support and sent screenshots, as I wrote. But I have no answer.

..ah, Customer Support (cs) is no Technical Support (I sent the request to TS).
Quote: Hi,

you need to contact CS Team about this request.

Br
Michael

I'm sorry I supposed you are from CS team. Anyway I wrote to CS support and sent screenshots, as I wrote. But I have no answer.
Quote: Dear Ludvik,

you may check your PowerDVD 10 UI language settings - please set it to "English" manually and check if you still have blank buttons

BR
Michael

I have switched language from system default language to English but no effect. The problem is propably deeper.

BTW old style dialogs, for example Settings, are ok. PowerDVD-style dialogs and tabs Video and Music are blank. Also folders in tab Video and Music are empty, without any files.

You know, I want to play my videos now. Do you think you could deactivate my serial number and give me back money, please? Before I use windvd, some prehistorical version, but it was ok. And trial version of windvd 2010 is ok too. I made decide to purchase PowerDvd because the recommendation from Auzentech...
Quote:
Quote: I''m a little frustrated about them. But I would say what is problem exactly. I can play dvd disc, but all dialogs and butons in powerdvd are blank without any text. And it's not possible to play video and music from hdd (empty folders without names of them)... As I wrote, I have Windows 7 64bit and several apps (like ms office, comodo, nod32...). All legal. So Powerdvd 10 is not usable for me at this moment. But on your computer could be everything ok...

At all events, I highly recommended first TRY TRIAL VERSION (I didn't do that).

Hi,
please post some more information about your environment, without information we are not able to reproduce your issue.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

Br
Michael

Hi Michael,
I described my problem to customer support, so SR number is there. Question ID is CS000838149. With this question I uploaded two screenshots too.

And here is more information which you request:

- I have PowerDVD 10 Ultra 3D
- SR number was sent to customer support
- MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, language czech
- I purchased PowerDVD at online store on cyberlink.com (retial?) on 17th March
- VGA ATI Radeon 5870
- Driver version: 8.681.-091124a-092500C-ATI, Catalyst version: 09.12, DirectX 11
- Audio Auzentech X-fi Home Theater HD
- Audio device driver version: 6.00.0001.1401
- Primary display is connected to DisplayPort, Secondary to HDMI
- I'm using dual monitor environment (primary is lcd monitor, secondary is lcd TV)
- I'm using clone mode
- I'm using Eset Nod32 Antivirus
- I described the issue to custumer support and higher on this thread (blank all dialogs - no text, no posibillity to play video and music from hdd - names of folders and files are missing).

Ludvik.
I''m a little frustrated about them. But I would say what is problem exactly. I can play dvd disc, but all dialogs and butons in powerdvd are blank without any text. And it's not possible to play video and music from hdd (empty folders without names of them)... As I wrote, I have Windows 7 64bit and several apps (like ms office, comodo, nod32...). All legal. So Powerdvd 10 is not usable for me at this moment. But on your computer could be everything ok...

At all events, I highly recommended first TRY TRIAL VERSION (I didn't do that).
Hm. Unfortunatelly I bought PowerDVD 10 yesterday and it doesn''t work on my Windows 7 64 bit... I have no answer from Cyberlink yet (I'm waiting for one day).
Go to: