Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there anyone using Power Director 8 successfully in the Toronto, Durham Area which would not mind contacting me at 905 435 8484

I find the Producing and Burning Section of the Manual very wanting.

Maybe its just me, butI am getting awefully frustrated and ready to get rid of PD

Greg
I have to make a DVD of a JPEG and Audio presentation of 1 hr 58 minutes length. It is 1.68 GB in size

How do I get it on a single DVD, I understand that 1 hour is about the max on a single layer DVD.

I have a dual layer burner, however I do not know if a dual layer DVD is playable on any DVD player or computer.

Another question is

The Jpec pictures are power point slides. When I look at them in Paint shop they are very sharp, however as soon as I down load them to Power Direct 8 they become slightly blured. What can I do about it

Thank you for your help

Greg
I am using Jpeg Pictures and audio files to make a training video.

What would be the Format to use for best quality DVD's which can play on overhead projectors via comuters.

Greg
Go to: