Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Producing a DVD's
Gregor [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2010 16:13 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I have to make a DVD of a JPEG and Audio presentation of 1 hr 58 minutes length. It is 1.68 GB in size

How do I get it on a single DVD, I understand that 1 hour is about the max on a single layer DVD.

I have a dual layer burner, however I do not know if a dual layer DVD is playable on any DVD player or computer.

Another question is

The Jpec pictures are power point slides. When I look at them in Paint shop they are very sharp, however as soon as I down load them to Power Direct 8 they become slightly blured. What can I do about it

Thank you for your help

Greg
TheShadowman
Member Location: St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom Joined: Dec 31, 2009 12:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Gregor

A single layer DVD of 4.7gb should give you 120 minutes of good quality video.

The quality of the preview screen in PD8 does not give a good representation of the final production. It will be much better than what you see in the preview

Robert