Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hey james the quality is not that good. I perfure the Flip Ultra HD. Im going to get The sony TX-7 when i get the amount of subscirbers i want.. little way to go yet. If you want to see the quality of the Flip My channel is

CHILTASTIC

Thanks

Chil
Thanks for the link it did help. But it only shows it in 720p? I know you cannot upload to youtube straight from PD8 in 1080p just wondering which is the best way to render it?

Thanks

Nick
Hey i just bought a kodak Zi8. And it allows me to upload in 1080p..

I found a video on youtube showing what to do and it worked.

But when i uploaded it on youtube. it seemed like the sound was out.. Or the video was going faster and ended in 5 seconds when the original video is 9 seconds long?

Thanks

Nick
Thanks Robert..

Your a star Knew id seen it somewhere.. Just couldnt think where

Thanks

Nick
Hey guys, me again. Anouther quick question.

Ive got a 4min vid.. i chopped the main bit of the clip from the rest now its 3.40mins long. How do i make the 3.40min clip faster so it only takes say 1min to go through the whole vid?

Thanks

Nick
Thanks shadow. Done it now.

Thanks for everyones help.

Nick
Ah mate your a star! Thanks soo much.. It was making me really stressed

Thanks

Nick
Thanks tony ill take a look at it now

Cheers

Nick
Umm.. Right. I understand what you mean. but say i want to put a title clip at the start of a video.. or before a clip. How do i put it infront of the clip? i seems to just go over the clip that is playing if you understand me?

Thanks

Nick
The very top of the timeline thingy where your clips go. Well.. i cant move my main clips around.. Its the Master Video Track..

But below it on the PiP Track 1 i can move stuff around in that.

Anyone know how to get around this problem?

Thanks

Nick
Go to: