Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I am a newcomer to this software (PD 8 in Media Suite) and have a encountered a similar poblem. I will describe my observations in case it helps isolate what appears to be a software bug, or at least a problem that others have encountered. First, I do have mixed media - mpeg, jpg and VOB. Before I inserted a lot of stills and VOB's, I produced the project and everything looked fine. Then, after massive video triming, insertion of stills and VOB's and transitions, the voices were noticably out of sync starting at about 38 minutes (out of 60 min total) and were 5-6 seconds out by the end of the video. If I played a clip from the end, it was out of sync. If I copied the same clip to the begining of the video, it played fine. So, what I wound up doing was producing the entire project, then deleting the clips from the begining that were synced properly, then producing again and so on. Eventually, I had overlaping AVI files that I could bring back into PD and trim and reassemble into my final production. This worked, but it is far from ideal and I would love to find a way to avoid it in the future.

-Mike
Go to: