Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
OK, eveything works now!
All I did was change out VGA monitor for DVI monitor port. WTH...

So my projector is on HDMI (2nd monitor)
And DVI LCD as main monitor)

Here is what I have:
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD version 8.15.10.2021 dated 12/14/2009
PowerDVD 9 version 9.0.2528.51
Intel® Management Engine Interface Driver version 6.0.40.1215

Could not find how to "enable" hardware acceleration.

Current "Intel Management Engine Interface" driver version is 6.0.0.1179 from Intel dated 9/17/2009. Downloaded and installed the latest (Ver:6.0.31.1208; Date:2/4/2010) following without change to driver version and same problem still exists. - http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&ProdId=3143&DwnldID=18532&lang=eng

Update: latest build 2528 did not make a difference on main movie play. Still streached double size and is grainy with no color (just shades of gray). DVD BR plays great for DVD menu, Rating screen, and FBI warning.
New Intel VGA technology driver architecture has latest driver too (Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD version 8.15.10.2021 dated 12/14/2009).

I love Google translation plugin.

PowerDVD full Version = 9 Ultra, latest version with latest patch
Operating System = Win 7 Pro 64-Bit
Is your PowerDVD a Retail product or bundles with HW? = 9 Ultra is Retail, 8 BR is HW bundle
Used VGA = yes
Used VGA driver version = latest
Used Audio device = Onkyo TX-SR606 receiver
Used Audio device driver version = Intel and realtek latest
Which kind of display connection = HDMI
Are you using singel or dual monitor environment = Duel
Are you using clone or extended mode (if use two display) = extended
What kind of Antivirus SW are you using = MS Security Essentials
The detailed issue description = District 9 BR-DVD displays as very large image off screen and no color, just shades of gray with terrible horizontal lines. The first three previews are fine, but the forth preview and feature film are not. Unable to change aspect ratio due to grayed out options. Ran BR advisor with all green. Tried different clone, extended, and single monitor environment WITHOUT success. Tried Intel Accelerator option on and off - no change. Tried different TrueHD settings - no change. Please help.

MOBO is a Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H with Intel i3 CPU.
My PowerDVD 9 Ultra aspect ratio's are grayed out and don't let me change them. It is set to 4:3. I need 16:9. Please help. Thanks.
Go to: