Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Also another thing I don't understand is the E6400 processor is 2.14ghz X2 (core 2) and my E4600 is 2.4ghz X2 (core 2) so doesn't that rate mine as the faster processor, although mine has an 800mhz FSB and the E6400 has a 1066mhz FSB. maybe that would make a difference to PD8?
Thanks Cranston, my question was more aimed at the processor spec. Will the PD8 just crash or lock up when trying to burn or produce a AVCHD or Blu Ray HD movie if my processor isn't as good as or better than the Min Spec Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 as mine is a E4600 (which looking at the specs isn't much different)?
Hi, I have a Intel Core2 Duo E4600 with 4GB (800mhz) DDR2 Ram, a Nvidia Geforce 1GB 8800GTS (with Cuda) and over 60GB free hard drive space. My opperating system is Windows Vista Home Premium

Please can you tell me if my setup is enough to produce and burn to disc blu ray and AVCHD?

As the min spec's say the processor needs to be minimum an E6400 (which isn't much different looking on intels spec's), does this mean it won't work or it will just take a lot longer for it to burn to disc?

Thanks for your help in advance
Go to: