Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
lo ppl

ok I downloaded the latest patch as michael informed us

installed oringel power dvd 7.3 ver
then upgraded to powerdvd 9 ulta
then installed the next patch
and finaly the latest patch.

Didnt work same error but then decided to restart pc from cold and hey presto finally it works (so far ) will try again tonight when i get home

MY question is do i need to install all that i listed to get this to work in future or will there ber released a final version that includes all above in one install as it is rather long winded but hey it does work at last .

thanks michael and team for that.

roger
so are you saying that everyone posted in this are all running Bit defender

Also does this mean cyberlink are not looking into solving this issue anymore.I would of thought any software would need to be checked on compactibility on to of the most important software programs neededon todays pc
1 , operating software ie windows 7 etc

2, virus programs

Both critical in todays envirmont.

Roger
the oringal PDVD wersion is 7.30.342103

upgrade file name is Cyberlink 2320.R1 DVD091117.01 update file version 4.0.100.1190

bitdefender total security 2010

shark codecs installed.
The problem exactly like chris described, basicly paid for this upgrade and it wont work or let me use the old software until i update it.

Very frustrating and dissapointed that what is a quality program seems so flawed

HI

Ihave tried to uninstall and reinstall and upgrade as you suggested and still wont work.

this was a cd it came with a LG blue ray player the cd is titled Super Multi blue install Disc Ver 1.1 numbers BH08N/LS20 ... CHO8N/LS10 .

version 7.3 powerDVD

upgrade file name is Cyberlink 2320.R1 DVD091117.01 update file version 4.0.100.1190

AV is Bitdefender Total Security 2010

roger
purchased upgrade to powerdvd 9 but cant play blue ray moveis
i insert blue ray in player as it loads keep getting chose region screen coming up even though it set on default uk .
Blue ray loads tp 99% then hangs then get error message code 800401F9
never had this before the upgrade

please can you help
Go to: