Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Yah Kelo, I did this twice already on two PCs to same results if I tried to compile it all at once, but if I do it the way I mentioned before perfection. I run very powerful PCs and notebook.
PC Specs
Vista 64 Ultimate
AMD Phenom II x 4 Processor 3.4Ghz
16GB RAM
WD Rator 300GB 10K RPM as Startup
1.5TB D: storage

Notbook Specs
Windows 7 64 Prem
Acer Aspire 2930
with all the trimmings
2.8GHz Intel 2 Duo T9600
8GB RAM
500GB HD
I have the same problem with Patch 220c but here is a work around I figured out: just convert my entire video to MPEG2 with no problems and then write down the Titles times I created and insert them into great big file I created. Go to Create Disc make my setting and select my DVD format and finally let it go, perfectly.

Only problem I have now is it will not use the SmartSounds I have purchased, so I just create a music score on the story board and Produce it and covert it to an .mp3 and it works.

Hope they fix this fast it will save alot of time.
I have the same problem but here is a work around I figured out: just convert my entire video to MPEG2 with no problems and then write down the Titles times I created and insert them into great big file I created. Go to Create Disc make my setting and select my DVD format and finally let it go, perfectly.

Only problem I have now is it will not use the SmartSounds I have purchased, so I just create a music score on the story board and Produce it and covert it to an .mp3 and it works.

Eureka, I figure out a work around. I just convert my entire video to MPEG2 with no problems and then write down the Titles times I created and insert them into great big file I created. Go to Create Disc make my setting and select my DVD format and finally let it go, perfectly.

I am in the same boat as Aero. I even upgrade to Patch 2220c but now I ge the Powerdirector has stopped working crash message in Vista 64.

I have an ASUS with AMD Phenom II x4 3.4GHz and 8GB RAM.
Go to: