Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Crash PD8 when use Menu Preferences(Create Disc)
Cat.Man
Senior Member Location: Romania Joined: Jul 29, 2009 01:09 Messages: 188 Offline
[Post New]
Hi!
I first met with this problem since we installed last update(2220c) namely, that my close PD8,with a message before the Windows(something like that Windows has encountered a problem).Error occurs when you give clik on one menu,and if I cancel the problem appear and she closes PD8.
Why do so?
Thanks.

Sincerely Catalin. God is my only Master and my family is my only treasure!
[Post New]
I have the same problem but here is a work around I figured out: just convert my entire video to MPEG2 with no problems and then write down the Titles times I created and insert them into great big file I created. Go to Create Disc make my setting and select my DVD format and finally let it go, perfectly.

Only problem I have now is it will not use the SmartSounds I have purchased, so I just create a music score on the story board and Produce it and covert it to an .mp3 and it works.

Hope they fix this fast it will save alot of time.
Cat.Man
Senior Member Location: Romania Joined: Jul 29, 2009 01:09 Messages: 188 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Edster!
I noticed that I do this problem only one notbook(which is weaker features ,I ,,play,, him more. ).
The other notbook run PD8 without this problem occurs.(but this notbook is very strong as features ).
Good luck.

Sincerely Catalin. God is my only Master and my family is my only treasure!
[Post New]
Yah Kelo, I did this twice already on two PCs to same results if I tried to compile it all at once, but if I do it the way I mentioned before perfection. I run very powerful PCs and notebook.
PC Specs
Vista 64 Ultimate
AMD Phenom II x 4 Processor 3.4Ghz
16GB RAM
WD Rator 300GB 10K RPM as Startup
1.5TB D: storage

Notbook Specs
Windows 7 64 Prem
Acer Aspire 2930
with all the trimmings
2.8GHz Intel 2 Duo T9600
8GB RAM