Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have captured a movie via VHS Tape. I have made up 36 Chapters with Thumbnails. I previouslly saved a Snapshot JPEG image 720x540 34.8kb in size to use as the Menu background. After I set it up & save it I then try to burn a it DVD but a message comes up 'EITHER A MENU THUMBNAIL(MENU CAPTION) OR THE NAVIGATION BUTTONS ARE CURRENTLY OVERLAPPING. TRY ADJUSTING THEM FOR THIS DISC FORMAT, is displayed. I have tried several times to adjust what I think is causing it but I still get the same message. I sent this message to Tech.Support & told me something different to try. I then tried the following: In menu designer I click on 'SET BACKGROUND IMAGE OR VIDEO' I import the image but then another message says 'There is a conflicting Aspect Ratio & to choose one of the following 1.CROP 2. LETTERBOX. 3.STRETCH. I tried each of these but still get the same result.
Is there something in the ROOT MENU different to the TITLES/CHAPTERS MENU? Also when any adjustments have been made to the template after pressing OK a screen says 'Save As Template' Enter a Name for the User Defined Template' I do that OK. Underneath that it says 'Use the Slider to Mark the Frame you wan't to use as the Thumbnail for the template.' What does this actually do? Sorry about the lenghth of this question but I thought I should make it clear want I mean. Thanks.[list]
Go to: